Author Topic: PK-ing  (Read 1287 times)

tallimar

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2004, 06:11:57 pm »
for those of you seriously worried about griefers running around challenging noobs, theres always a way to compare some sort of skill count.  IE: player A has a total of, lets say 350 points in x y and z skills, and player B who is just starting only has 10 points in skill w.  in this case, player A would not be able to \'slap with a leather glove\' player B.  whereas if player A has 400 total skill points and player B has like 390 skill points, it would be possible for player A to duel with player B.

where there is light, there are shadows.

Kuiper7986

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2004, 08:17:05 pm »
okay, each arena will have its own landscape. So you wouldn\'t have to worry about fighting outside an arena now. :)
My name is NOT pronounced, \"Kway-per,\" it\'s pronounced \"Kye-per.\"

Armenelos

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2004, 08:40:30 pm »
The glove slap would be amazingly funny. I can see it now, a Big bad guy comes up and challenges a newbie to duel, and instead of the the Big bad guy slapping the newbie the newbie slaps him calling him silly and then runs away. Haha that would be classic. Maybe this could be used when one character has a big difference over the other.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2004, 08:41:35 pm by Armenelos »

Quwaar

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2004, 10:53:15 am »
I dont know if this has been sayed before (probably has but anyway) In the game there has to be some kind of leveling, so a higher level is automaticly stronger that a lower. And if a higher attacks a lower that would be pretty unfair. So what I suggest: a higher lvl cannot challange a lower lvl player, while al lower can challange a higher. (with some kind of overlap, like 5lvls. Or els you would have tp be looking every where for a fight if you are just to strong.

Hope this is a bit clear :P
Smile... Tomorrow will be worse

Ice_Phoenix

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2004, 07:01:31 pm »
Nice idea guys... Level restriction is a fair thing so let\'s hope it\'ll work...
And how about taunting instead of glove slapping???

Proud Spellsword of the Arcane Order.

tallimar

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2004, 10:19:19 pm »
but i like the glove slapping, it reminds me of an old bugs bunny cartoon....

where there is light, there are shadows.

Quwaar

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2004, 05:20:00 am »
hahah, I was thinking of the same thing. Bugs Bunny cartoons have that to! :D  But its not very realistic I guess, have you ever seen a person slap in a fight?? ;)
Smile... Tomorrow will be worse