Author Topic: [Guild] The Royal House of Purrty  (Read 31865 times)

HoodedOracle

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Re: [Guild] The Royal House of Purrty
« Reply #150 on: September 09, 2010, 04:42:56 pm »
My wife K [Lolitra] has been very touched by the posts I have read to her.  We sat and spoke about it - and this is what she agreed to.

To close the chapter on her story, Lolitra was 'borrowing' time using elixias to stay the curse that pained her soul and her harboured sister's soul that dwelt within a necklace that she wore.  It was displaced from her body in an unfortunate incident. 

In an attempt to reunite her sister to her body and enable the magics that stayed the curse to work more effectively she tried to use the 'mirror of truth' alone.  She was found by her staff, sat, appearing asleep, by the mirror.  A peaceful look and gentle poise led the staff to try to wake her once they had managed to shut the mirror away - only to find she was no more.  Mel Tolled a bell and she was lain on her bed with the singing sword in her paws, a small crown placed on her chest, in her wedding dress that she'd had made in hope.  A statue of Talad at her feet to guide her passing home.

Raouldir, with no heir to her legacy, and now too old to take the mantle himself, handed the crown of Printh to Gag Harmond...

Dracaeon

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • KJ website
« Reply #151 on: September 09, 2010, 06:08:25 pm »
 :'(

EStripus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 09, 2010, 08:33:47 pm »
Emmara sheds a quiet tear.

[Loves and prayers to Hood, Lolitra, and their RL family. RPs with you both were amazing, memorable, and fun. Thank you for every moment.]
Don't godmod me and we'll get along fine.

Overtherainbow

• Hydlaa Resident
  • I see you lookin' at mah rainbowz.
    • View Profile
    • EBONWUMON DOT COM
« Reply #153 on: September 09, 2010, 11:03:51 pm »
No idea what the hell is going on but I think I'm sad?

Atagal

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 10, 2010, 08:23:14 am »
No idea what the hell is going on but I think I'm sad?

One of the oldest (I mean about the time she was on PS not her real age :p) and greatest RP'ers on PS are not longer playing... Many of use enjoyed rp'ing with her... We are all sad to see her go as any person would be sad to see a good friend leave in real life.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 08:28:56 am by Atagal »

Tadano Hitoshi

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 10, 2010, 10:52:18 pm »
I too only roleplayed with Lolitra a couple of times, either as Lolitra herself or Ixala but it was always great fun and her absence will be a great loss to the game community.

Best wishes

Giroum/Kaisa

zeetra

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2010, 09:28:31 am »
My thoughts and prayers go to you dear Lolitra and your family. A few times my main character had the chance to RP with you, and i will always remember your politeness and the friendly manner you always portrayed through to others. You will be missed by all who knew you, and a legend to those who never had the pleasure. I am sure many stories of you will be told around campfires in Yliakum for years to come. A tribute to you in Yliakum to mark the effect you had on so many of our lives in game should be implemented immediately in my opinion. Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of knowing you.

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2010, 01:35:49 pm »
Daaaamn, she has a fiiiiine lexicon.  ;D

miadon

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 14, 2010, 05:17:53 pm »
please to have known you Lolitra. :)
- MiadonCam (Refresh page to see live in game Miadon Action!!)

Geoni

• Veteran
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 14, 2010, 08:11:03 pm »
Like 1000 other people have just said [hyperbole], I wish you the best and I am glad that you have made a lasting impact on the RP community of this game. I am simply sad that you weren't around too often when I was beginning to RP, and that you aren't still around IG to RP nowadays.

-sig by sarras

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 19, 2010, 11:20:44 am »
Aww. I'll miss you, Lolitra. <3
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

dragonistrypsis

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 19, 2010, 03:42:41 pm »
Well, this is a sad time indeed. I was there at the coronation and founding of RHoP.....

I knew you once many years ago, was absent for so very long and was forgotten.

I do know that you were a much loved person, and I always had the utmost respect for you, even though I do not believe in Royalty I always did know there was something special.

I've watched from afar and grew to love the richness you brought to the land, and through it, to me.

As an old friend always used to say, "May all blessing be......"

on xuyi war k'azu, on xuyi suken k'bix, on xuyi Bixen lim kxuzeos hafar.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 21, 2010, 03:43:35 am »
Thank you, Dragonis ... I wouldn't mind you repeating your kind words at a - hopefully soon coming - funeral ceremony.

And again, thanks to everyone for your condolences... Remember, only the character is gone yet.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 03:46:07 am by LigH »

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Eliseth

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Spiffirific
    • View Profile
    • Eliseth's Journal
« Reply #163 on: September 25, 2010, 06:50:02 am »
Lolitra, we've been friends on and off ever since I started playing. Sure we didn't RP as much as we could have but we've had our moments. Thank you for being such an inspiration to so many people, including me. You will always have a place in my heart.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 25, 2010, 07:06:23 am »

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty