Author Topic: GM Name Tags/Non Invisble GM option  (Read 469 times)

Donkid

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
GM Name Tags/Non Invisble GM option
« on: July 13, 2010, 10:35:58 pm »
It would be nice to see like where GM's have the choice to go invisble or not/ and i think they should have a differnt color when they type a meassage, like say Black is the Regual Non-Gm member and then a GM starts to talk, well i think that they should have a color like this Hello im a GM like that so people will know they are a GM and they should have GM name tags! hope you can make these changes and cya!

bloodedIrishman

Re: GM Name Tags/Non Invisble GM option
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 01:24:31 am »
They have all of those options available to them. Except the different color which is unnecessary. Thread locked-down Waterman style.

It's Planeshift.

Guys.

Guys!

Eliseth

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Spiffirific
    • View Profile
    • Eliseth's Journal
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 05:40:50 am »
Like the angry irishman said, GMs have those options available. Different text color is actually quite sensible, it'll make separating GM text from your RP a lot easier. Plus you'll know instantly that its a gm talking. I mean anyone can say "This is a GM".

Xoel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 06:11:51 am »
/impersonate already has grey text doesn't it?

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 09:06:36 am »
@ Eliseth: Good roleplayers will try to ignore that... ;) -- Oops, I didn't mean to talk about "the quality of RPing".  :oops:

But we had some fun with two "Hydlaa Guards off-duty" in the Stonehead at the Dining.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Geoni

• Veteran
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 01:27:29 pm »
Hehe that "two workers" incident yesterday was confusing for me. I've never seen a dead person carried out by ghosts. I mean...a GM.  :P

-sig by sarras