Author Topic: fights that get OUT of control  (Read 440 times)

Marlow

• Traveller
    • View Profile
fights that get OUT of control
« on: March 14, 2004, 02:29:10 am »
i\'m not sure if anyone agrees with me here, but i\'d like to see fights which get out of control and involve parties which did not incite the conflict. such fights might take parts in designated areas (bad parts of a town, filled with taverns, pubs, and gambling dens), as not to involve those that stay out side these parameters. before such a fight engulfs a player, a warning sign (or sound) might alert the once about to be involved. in these sort of drunken brawls everyone in the near vicinity might be considered as a valid target. the murder of a valid target may not be punished as severely (if the responsible individual is caught) as a calculated, cold blooded one.

i do realize it\'s a very coarse idea, but i\'d like to see what everyone thinks about it.

karakth

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 06:51:54 am »
Hmm...Nope, sorry, I have to say I dislike this idea. There might be people qwho want to visit Taverns for information, not a fight.
~Karakth, Arcane Loremaster of the Arcane Order.

Marlow

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2004, 05:16:01 pm »
you do have a point there. not everyone wants to fight at a tavern, some people want to get info and some want to celebrate birthdays (although i don\'t know you, happy birthday Moogie). would this be closer to your cup of tee if you had an option as to weather or not to join this free for all brawl? and if there were times where no bar fights could occur (such as celebrations of all sorts).