Author Topic: Damola and the Void  (Read 534 times)

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Damola and the Void
« on: February 20, 2020, 05:39:41 pm »
Hi there!

Now what has

and

to do with this

In that last screenshot health is already good again after I cast a really spell. But it really was "0/0" initially, as well as physical stamina, mana and mental stamina.

All the other stuff reappeared after I closed and re-opened the respective windows.

In somewhat like 8 years of playing PlaneShift I never saw this little gem of a bug. I can say I was a bit scared at first and thought whether the database entry for Damola has gone broke.
Love,
Damola

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
Re: Damola and the Void
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 05:10:40 am »
I'm more curious as to how you got up there (guessing a certain item...) and what skin is that, to be fair.

Never had something like that before.

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."

Emaline

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Citizen
  • Game Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 08:04:53 am »
It was Laanx's punishment for climbing on top of the temple.
I'm very responsible, whenever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.

Any Event idea find us on IRC #ps-event
Problem Ingame use IRC: #Planeshift-gmtalk

Migg

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2020, 03:10:47 pm »
Well, you look as alive as ever to me. And I was about to ask the same question as Mishka, how did you get up there?  O--)

Migg

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2020, 03:52:28 pm »
And, for what it's worth, I logged in to an empty friends list, inventory and active effects window (though that did stretch out to allow space for some - invisible - effects). Healthy as a bull though. And when I re-logged, all things were fixed except an active timer which was overlapping my bracers effect (which was the first in the list). Timer worked OK though, and showed the near-expiration effect (changing color) superimposed on the bracers. Everything looks fine now. So no, seems it's not Laanx (sorry Emaline :D)

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2020, 05:23:11 pm »
I'm more curious as to how you got up there (guessing a certain item...) and what skin is that, to be fair.

As to how Damola got up thereā€¦ I leave you with your guess work for now :)

The skin is 'simpleSkin_0.1.1.zip' by a certain cub: https://github.com/shkir/simpleSkin

I chose it because it wasted less screen space than the standard skins I tested.
Love,
Damola

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2020, 05:24:09 pm »
It was Laanx's punishment for climbing on top of the temple.

Haha  ;D
Love,
Damola

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2020, 05:25:58 pm »
Well, you look as alive as ever to me. And I was about to ask the same question as Mishka, how did you get up there?  O--)

Yeah, indeed Damola was fully alive. So not much of a punishment, if you ask me.

As for how Damola got up thereā€¦ I can keep my mouth shut in the forums. However, asking in game I may reveal something about it. But if you have been with a certain GM event, you may get a clue.
Love,
Damola