Author Topic: Paxx please answer this.  (Read 482 times)

Armenelos

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Paxx please answer this.
« on: July 06, 2004, 01:51:18 pm »
Paxx if you are still around here and looking at stuff, I was wondering if you could tell me if all of the things concerning pick pocketing, thieves, pros and cons for being a thief, etc. been figured out yet? Like will it be worth me trying to do a character like this or should I just stick to being a blacksmith? I know there\'s been some discussions on this but I haven\'t really looked into it since you had that whole \" you guys aren\'t giving us full ideas that are balanced and make everyone happy\" speech. So I was wondering if you could clear the air about all that for me. Thanks bunches if you do, appreciate it.

Kiva

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2004, 02:58:09 pm »
First of all, this kind of post is designed for PMs, so you shouldn\'t even have posted it. Remember that for next time. It isn\'t a chat board, but a discussion forums. Private talk is why PMs were invented.

Second of all, the pickpocketing and thieving skills wont even be considered to be implemented until the day a fully working PvP system is worked out and integrated into the game, so you can easily become a blacksmith before anything is changed. And when... if... it gets changed, you can make a thief character just as well as everyone else.
\"Somewhere over the rainbow...\"