Author Topic: Mouse problems  (Read 568 times)

Ulfer

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Sovereign, The Bloodstone Brethren
    • View Profile
Mouse problems
« on: November 10, 2008, 09:57:00 pm »
Yeah, my last topic seems to have been deleted in which case the person who did, had no right to do so. I have looked at every topic regarding mouse problems and done everything I can possibly do otherwise I wouldn't be posting in here right now. So... again, I have no mouse button functions at all and nothing seems to work. I am using a Macbook Pro and a track pad, one button mouse with Leopard 10.5.5. I can't select anything and the options window doesn't register mouse input so I can't change the actual settings. Any information or suggestions would be much appreciated. I don't think I've missed any existing mouse related topics regarding Leopard. Thank you to all who post.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 10:01:17 pm by Ulfer »

Mrokii

• Testers
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: Mouse problems
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 03:56:03 pm »
You could try to turn on "mouse keys" in "Universal Access"-preferences (OSX own settings). Then you could use those keys (maybe) to move the cursor and "click", trying to set the according options in ps.

Ulfer

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 08:38:37 pm »
Nope doesn't work. Neither does putting a two button mouse in the usb port. Nor does a fresh install :( help!

12/11/2008 16:29:03 [0x0-0xd00d0].psclient[4405] Wed Nov 12 16:29:03 2008, Parse error in /planeshift/userdata/options/mouse.xml: Error (in: line 1:1)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 11:34:16 pm by Ulfer »

Mrokii

• Testers
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 03:35:23 am »
hm, maybe there is an invisible character somewhere in that file that makes it invalid. If you want, I upload my mouse.xml-filesomewhere or send it to you via irc. Try to replace it and see what happens.

Ulfer

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 08:05:00 pm »
Vannaka kindly sent me his mouse.xml but it had no effect. I'll try anything if not for me then for whoever else who may encounter the same problem in the future. Probably sending a PM to me would be best as I am away during this week. Thanks.