Author Topic: A Character Introduction  (Read 481 times)

Kundun

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
A Character Introduction
« on: September 10, 2004, 08:36:02 pm »
(This character introduction obviously focuses around my character, which is essentially the Planeshift version of a Tibetan Buddhist monk, which would work just fine in the world of Planeshift because it is a way of life, not so much a God worshiping religion...that of course changes where you go. I have yet to decide on a race for him, but no matter...the same story will apply. I need to choose something appropriate for him, of course.)

His name, Vidyadhara Chogyam Trungpa, a monk who spends the majority of his time inside of the temple, in deep prayer. He leads a life of poverty, on the constant quest to better himself, and in turn helping people to better themselves aswell.

Morals play a huge role in his life, making all of his decisions based on what he feels is right and wrong depending on the situation...refusing to let laws of man influence him. He will eventually one day become the man to seek out for advice of any kind, as he will lead you in the right direction, and that direction only.

(My character will actually live a life of poverty, doing only what is necessary to survive. And as this is a game based around role playing, rather than building your character to unbelievable strengths just to flaunt that, I feel he will be a valuable addition to the community.)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2004, 12:05:24 am by Kundun »

FESFES

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2004, 10:44:00 pm »
Nice rping!
Hmm I should make a story but Im too lazy :P

It is easier to hate than it is to love.

Monketh

• Veteran
  • aka GovernmentAgent, CorporateAgent
    • View Profile
    • Niihama.ws
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2004, 02:08:07 pm »
Originally posted by FESFES
Nice rping!
Hmm I should make a story but Im too lazy :P

As an experienced forum member, I challenge you to write one.  Notice the length of this story, it isn\'t hard.  Why if you\'d just spend a few minutes writing one rather than posting...

Looks cool, you can never have enough wisemen who are actually wise. :D
« Last Edit: September 13, 2004, 02:09:24 pm by Monketh »
The key to manipulative bargaining is to ask for something twice as big as what you want, then smile and nod when you are talked down to your original wish. You are still young, my apprentice, and have much to learn in the ways of the force. -UtM

Kuiper7986

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2004, 02:25:17 pm »
ya most of the commoners here are known because the people know their backround and attitudes towards what they are doing.
My name is NOT pronounced, \"Kway-per,\" it\'s pronounced \"Kye-per.\"

Kundun

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2004, 07:33:31 pm »
Thank you much for enjoying the short...story thing. I would have loved to type more for you all, but just couldnt get the ideas rolling.