Author Topic: tale of a twisted soul  (Read 815 times)

X UnH0ly X

• Traveller
    • View Profile
tale of a twisted soul
« on: May 08, 2002, 06:35:39 pm »
Long ago there was a great Lord of a land known as Asthnarga. He lived a peaceful life in his castle, father of two young sons and husband to  beautiful wife. All the  kingdom loved him for he was a fair ruler.

Always remember to forget

X UnH0ly X

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2002, 06:36:12 pm »
Only he knew these days of prosperity were numbered. Trouble was advancing fro the east. An army of the dammed came up from deep below the earth. Many great rulers were slain by a tireless horde of unresting soldiers who aimed to take vengeance for their lives that they lost in battle.

X UnH0ly X

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2002, 06:37:20 pm »
Soon the day came and the winds brought forth the stench from thousands of undead yet unliving soldiers. When it came time to ready his men for battle the great Lord spoke to the masses. What was said no man can clearly remember. The Lord spoke of an un-paralleled evil that would consume their homes.
 Many villagers fled the land running until it found them. Those tat stayed fought for three years. Until all but half a league remained.

X UnH0ly X

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2002, 06:38:35 pm »
The great Lord ordered that the me flee the kingdom and leave him to die at the hands of the Dark army. His family stayed and in the wars last hour the source of al evil and the Lord met in council.

X UnH0ly X

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2002, 06:39:47 pm »
His family stayed and in the wars last hour the source of al evil and the Lord met in council.
Lord \"Take my soul to let my wife and children live.\"
Source \"Groveling is no way to find my remorse. Your wife and children will die but only by your own hands fair brother.\"
Lord \"Kinsmen to you I am not.\"
Source \"How soon you forget me. Together we would have been great. We were born of the same family but two heirs to a thrown don\'t work.\"
Lord \"What madness do you speak of\"
Source ?I am Tylanos son of the Lord Maxcillian we, twins if royal blood were separated at birth and I was
left to die.\"
To Be continued....well I ne1 is interested this is all improvised

X UnH0ly X

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2002, 02:55:08 pm »
The dark being unsheathed a massive sword that was stained black by the blood of mortal men.
DarkOne:\"I will take thy life as my own and your wife and children shall be mine and mine alone.\"
The great Lord looked coldly into his brothers eyes.
\"NEVER\" The Lord thrust a small dagar deep into his brothers chest and as he did a dark essence fell over his crumbling kingdom.  As The Dark master spat blood on the lords face he said \"BE REBORN INTO ME.......andfeel you soul slip away into my madness.... The lord now stood alone in a barren field. A feeling of hatred cursed through his veins. Fueled by anger he thrust his fists into the air and yelled \"FEEL MY PAIN WITH EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE BROTHER \"
« Last Edit: May 10, 2002, 02:02:38 pm by X UnH0ly X »

Gate Master

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2002, 06:17:54 pm »
i think the 1st four posts is considered spaming but oh well.
the story is good though.
are u planning on u finishing it?
\"My Life is my Honor, my Honor is my Life\"
JOIN CHARMED KNIGHTS!

X UnH0ly X

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2002, 12:54:54 pm »
ya my pc was acting up that day and I dident want to loose ne of my story