Author Topic: First rp  (Read 304 times)

Pandora

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
First rp
« on: December 19, 2004, 03:52:51 am »
This will be the first rp I have ever written so I would like to know what you?ll think of it. I will write this in a play type format for this is the way I feel best about writing. I must warn you that this rp may seem raciest to some, but you must read deep to understand my thoughts on this issue.

Narration
   Tyran is a Lemur that has just joined the church of faith. She believes that Talad is the only true god and that anything else is just a lie. She feels that Lemurs are the best and chosen race because they were the first made and that no other race is there equal. The story begins where she has just been accepted by sister Mryni into the church.

Tyran-Thank you for accepting me into the church
Mryni-All who praise Talad are accepted into the church for he is open to all who endow him.
Mryni-You free to come to the alter anytime you want.
Tyran-Will I be able to start praying right now.
Mryni-Yes you are able to, just call me if you need help with getting adjusted with anything.

Mryni then leaves the room in order to let Tyran pray in piece.

Tyran takes a look around the room. There are rows of benches 5 on each side of her. There is a white carpet on the floor that looks as if it hasn?t been cleaned in ages. The windows are stained glass and the sun that shows through them causes magnificent colors to be splashed onto the floor. On the window seal and through out the room there are unlit candles. In the very front of the room there is a decent statue of Talad standing strongly for all to see.  

Taking this all in Tyran then walks towards the statue to begin her prayer. Before she is able to began praying she starts to feel uneasy as if someone was watching her. She takes a quick glance around the church and doesn?t see anybody. Still feeling uneasy she begins to walk around the church to make perfectly shore no one is there. As she walks around she notices something in the far corner of the room and is curious to know just who it is.

Tyran-Who is there.

The figure then starts to move towards her very slowly. It slowly begins to appear out of the shadow every step it takes the more clear it becomes to her till it is fully out of the shadows and what it is frightens her. It is something she never thought she would see in a church like this for what stands before her is a monster. It is a cursed creature that doesn?t deserve to live. What stands before her is a sin to nature. What stands before her is a Diaboli.
   She was taught that a  Diaboli is one of the vile creatures that went agonist Talad her god and for this all should die. Out of this she yelled at the creature.

Tyran-What is a vile creature like you doing in here you are cursed and should rot in the flames of hell and in eternal d*mnashin. I cast you out of my presence in the name of Talad. You are a wrongful creature without any respect for all that is right.

With this being said the Diaboli looked at her with eyes as hard as stone and a passion equal to that of a thousand suns. Unmoving and full of spite at the sound of these words he spoke for the first time and he spoke words true to his nature.

Diaboli-Why do you think what you say is right and I am so wrong just because one says so? Why do you think everything has to be black or white, good or bad just because this is the way you see it? You, not me must learn to open your eyes and see that everything isn?t black and white but rather a mixture of grey. You must learn to slip in between the cracks of reality and see things for what they really are. That you must choose based on your own opinions and not by what someone else says.

The Diaboli than turned and walked out the door without another word being said leaving Tyran to ponder about what she just heard.

The next day Tyran quite the church and was never heard from again.

No one quite knows why a Diaboli was found inside of a church or of why Tyran left the church but one thing is for certain that, that day changed the both of their lives forever.        

Bjorn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 09:54:21 am »
Well, It\'s nice, but the ending is sorta dull... But still, I\'d give it one and a half thumbs up.
If you see someone going around talking about their \'+1 silk underpants\', you would take it as a joke at first and later wonder about their mental status
- ZpTyZ