Author Topic: Raezok's Story  (Read 773 times)

-Raeon Volune-

Raezok's Story
« on: June 19, 2002, 06:12:43 pm »
((Here it is the prequel to the Rogue Elf, the story of Raeon\'s father. I had planned on writing this after finishing the Rogue Elf (which will be a while from now) but I couldn\'t wait. So here\'s the first chapter to the story of Raezok. Enjoy :D ))

It was a relatively slow night for the young Lunarian Guard. Only two attemps to get inside the high sercurity vault, whose contents were known only to the Lunar Kingdom king and queen. Slow nights are good though, they gave the two guards time to relax, it\'s hard guarding something that every theif in the kingdom wants to get inside of. The two guards were taking full advantage of the night, they were sitting down playing a game of cards. Of course, if they had listened to their captain during the intense training it takes to become a guard they would\'ve known that always staying alert is the key to being a guard.
  The first guard was winning, he always won, but tonight he didn\'t even have the chance to finish the game. A dart came out of nowhere and peirced into the Lunarian\'s neck, knocking him out. By tommorow the poison would\'ve already spread through his body and killed him slowly. His partner was a little bit luckier; a dagger hit him in the chest, killing him almost instantly.

\"Nice shot Staloss!\"Said a Lunarian  emerging from the shadows.
  \"Thanks.\" Said his Diabolian partner. Depending on who you were, you would either have a great love for these two, or a great hatred. Not in between. But no matter who you were, you knew them. It was the infamous duo that whole armies were sent to capture, that the king was willing to waste almost his entire treasurey to capture. Raezok Volune and Staloss Twilight. They advanced into the building containing the vault with the illision that they themselves were the shadows. Raezok quickly picked the magical lock within 10 seconds, the magical locks took FOREVER to pick.  
  The inside of the building looked kind of plain. Just four doors on each of the walls.
  \"Great, a puzzle.\" Sighed Staloss.
  \"Let\'s split up, I\'ll get doors 1 and 2. You take 3 and 4.\" said Raezok.
  \"Alright. Good luck.\"
  \"Good luck.\" With that the two companions split up.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2002, 06:24:44 pm by -Raeon Volune- »

Valkyr

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2002, 06:19:56 pm »
Pretty good job. The acttual writing is great! But the story is kinda, well.. shallow. Next time give the story a little more background. ;) (Hope you aren\'t mad at me)

-Raeon Volune-

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2002, 06:23:36 pm »
Shallow?! WHADA MEAN SHALLOW?! It\'s only the first chapter sheesh. The story gets a little clearer as I write more. Trust me. Shallow.....sheesh. X( .
« Last Edit: June 19, 2002, 06:29:19 pm by -Raeon Volune- »

Valkyr

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2002, 06:25:50 pm »

-Raeon Volune-

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2002, 06:29:55 pm »
No i\'m not mad at you. what type of background info do you need anyway.

Cyonamie

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2002, 10:32:14 pm »
background info on staloss\' dad and raezok\'s dad, and their dads, and their dads dads...jk lol, its quite well written, better than wat i could do:)

-Raeon Volune-

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2002, 06:54:02 pm »
((Sorry about not updating this story. I\'m afriad to update it cuase this story has a HUGE connection to the Rogue Elf. And not just the connection between Raeon and Raezok, father and son and such. But an even larger one, like.....well I can\'t tell you the connection without giving away part of the story line, but you get the idea. So just sit tight and wait. Please))