Author Topic: My story  (Read 303 times)

Black_rose

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • If I could I would, but I don't know how.
    • View Profile
    • My myspace is all I have
My story
« on: January 01, 2005, 10:55:01 pm »
ok it starts out slow but it will pick up......

also i will revise it when i am done writing it

on the surface a young dragon flew, he flew to a secluded volcano, it had a small village named est\'eshyn (pronounced ehth-eh-shine) on the side. it was a massive yet active volcano but the villagers did not fear it for every time it erupted the dragon would take the clouds and inhale them and condense them into stone to form which it used to form a wall around the volcano so the rocks and magma would not shoot to the village.
he walked into his roost at the top of the volcano, he was highly reveared and praised, the only fire dragon in the continent. he was their god. he would protect them from anything. He was slightly smaller then most dragons, he had a beutiful coat of shiny, smooth green scales. unlike mosy people think, a dragon scale is not that powerful, it has similar strength to weak chain mail or strong leather armor.
    in the village a young woman sat, she was human, a tall blue eyed woman named anjy, most men liked her but she was not up for grabs. she had light brown hair and sily soft skin. always gentil she could still hold an arguement. she was the wife of a gunsmith and she was pregnant.
    meanwhile to the north a great horde was mobilizing to clense the souls of the wicked. they were elves, evil elves at that. they were marching to the city of y\'int\'arlym (pronounced hin-thar-lime) a human city of massive power. it had a great legacy of being the defender of the land. the army was from et\'nysh (pronounced ehth-nishe) and it was ruled by the supreme elf Mort\'ec. (pronounced mur-thehk).
    mort\'ec had ordered the legion to move out, weilding elven steel and dwarven armor they marched south twards y\'int\'arlym. in-between the two cities layed the small village, est\'eshyn would obviously be on the list of the destroyed.
    mort\'ec\'s horde had captured, pillaged and burned every village so far. they saw themselves as devine liberaters when the were the unknowing lackies of the dark god Shent\'ic (pronounched shehn-thik)
    Shent\'ic was the manifestation of the dark feelings that belonged to the dead, the one unbalanced part of the yin yang philosophy. he was great with minipulation and used it to destroy nations.
    anjy was due soon, within a few days. she was in bed drawing like she always does when not attending to her duties. she was about to nod off when she heard the plea horns. the plea horns were to call all able-bodied men and the dragon in case of an invasion. her husband arthur got up and grabbed all of the muskets he had made with about 20 lbs of musket balls and walked to town square.
    the dragon arived just as arthur had. the village elder T\'ishuk (thishuk)

part two,  
   the story takes route.  
« Last Edit: January 01, 2005, 11:50:53 pm by Black_rose »
KABLUMMPPP!

Black_rose

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • If I could I would, but I don't know how.
    • View Profile
    • My myspace is all I have
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2005, 11:01:31 pm »
sorry to double post but this will be the eplainitory for the day post ;)

so
1/2/05
  part 1 was written

it tells of a dragon a pregnant women and a war.
KABLUMMPPP!