Author Topic: A little experiment, the sequel  (Read 366 times)

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
A little experiment, the sequel
« on: January 10, 2005, 12:22:41 pm »
Well the first Little experiment reached after a quite huge ammount of posts a dead point in the story, and LondonWalker\'s Little experiment ended in HacknSlash, now I will give it a try once more.

Explanation: Quite some time ago I started a thread called \"Little experiment\". It was a small Pen & Paper RPG round, where anyone could be Dungeonmaster and anyone can join at any time.
It is quite simple: Someone gives a starting post, a situation. and anyone who feels to can now go out from that situation and writes an expansion, the next one expandes from this post and so on and so on.

Rules:
I.Dont make three word posts, you should at least make a post of 50 words.
II.Please make your OOC discussions out of this thread, else it would kill the attempt to make a story.
III.Keep away all the flaming, narcism, and so on ... this is a little thread anyone should enjoy not just some.
IV.Stay in character: At the beginning the character isnt formed much and his response can and shall be made by those who post here but later on he will get more and more characterized, please dont go against the characteristics made before you.
V.Read trough the whole thread! Nothing can be more harmful to this than someone who just postes merely ahead.
VI.Avoid a to huge ammount of combat. Combat can be exiting and fun, but to much spoils it.
VII.dont use shortcuts, smilies and symbols.

Form of thread:
- normal story as plane text -
make talking from NPCs cursive
make talking from the Player Character cursive and underlined

inventory: (a list of items the player has. Copy it at the end of the post)

Have fun!
I want to be a flame, to crumble to ash, but never ever burnt.

I want to rise higher, rise up to the heavens, but sink, just sink down deeper and deeper into nothing,

I want to be an angel, a chosen, a devil, but I am just a creature that ever wants what it wont get.

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Starting up ...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 12:43:39 pm »
It was a clear night a young enkidukai bard presented her wonderful songs. Kada-Els tavern was full.
A young Nolthrir heard the songs, from his room. He appeared the day before out of nowhere. No one knew him. he had a odd scar in his face. It didnt seem that it came from and accident or fight, It seemed to come from an operation. He felt attracted by the wonderful songs from down the tavern and raised from his bed.
It was pretty active down there. The people were dancing and laughing and the young Nolthrir settled down at a table near the stairs.
It was nearly midnight when a elven girl which were dancing slipped and fell,
her head would have hitten the corner of the table, which would surely have ment her death.
But it didnt happen. While the girl fell, all the thoughts of the young Nolthrir suddendly concentrated on her. She seemed to be pushed away by something and landed on the floor instead.
He was sure that she would have fallen against that corner, he couldnt explane it.
Maybe my senses are just dull and I was tricked by them[/U], he mumbled to himself
No one seemed to notice her fall, and the night went on. It was nearly morning when it slowed down and most of the visitors have gone. And someone settled down on the Nolthrir\'s table. He looked up it was the same girl from before.
Hey! You whats up? You are looking so strange. Who are you?, the dermorian girl asked him, her bright voice went like a lightning trough his thoughts.
If I only knew it. I woke up four days ago in a blue hall, under the earth. The last thing I can remember was a voice a diabolic voice piercing through my head. Our little experiment has suceeded, now we have to watch for the results[/U]

inventory:
Grey robe,
a Dai-Katana,
[edit]forgot the 200 trias
« Last Edit: January 22, 2005, 02:23:12 pm by Merdarion »
I want to be a flame, to crumble to ash, but never ever burnt.

I want to rise higher, rise up to the heavens, but sink, just sink down deeper and deeper into nothing,

I want to be an angel, a chosen, a devil, but I am just a creature that ever wants what it wont get.