Author Topic: pre-planeshift history  (Read 310 times)

Lymic

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
pre-planeshift history
« on: February 12, 2005, 12:16:19 pm »
Hello there, my name is Lymic Hesagar. I am just a simple curious historian and due to my tender age i know little if not nothing about the races before the great crossover of our ancestors form the planes beyound the one that we now live and breath in.
It has occoured to me that records each race before the great crossover are incompleate or badly fragmented save for that of the Lemurs.
As logic would suggest, when our ancestors crossed over they had only brought what they could carry with them and so the only form of history they could bring with them was in their stories of legends, myths and fables. And so i plead to you my fellow citizens, if you have any stories please feel free to share them with me, so that i can satify my mind\'s inquisitive hunger.

[ooc]
This is a great game and i love it, but i am wondering about how it was for the other races before the \"crossover\" (i read the history).
my reason this thread in role-playing is so that we can make up storys about how the races lived, what their realm was like and their past heros before the crossover.
you can tell your story in anyway be it a poem, a song or artwork (if you like)
thanks for the replys
[/occ]
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 12:18:47 pm by Lymic »