Author Topic: The Book Of Lost Prophecy (RPers Only plz)  (Read 390 times)

Tornado

• Traveller
    • View Profile
The Book Of Lost Prophecy (RPers Only plz)
« on: December 04, 2002, 03:33:24 pm »
Hello My friends, i am Tornado. I have devoted many years to translating a page from the ancient book of lost prophecy. Unfortunately all but one page was burnt and i was able to find it at the hands of a merchant, whom i payed generously. It took me a total of 3 years to find the wizards that could translate the document, so if it seems that the document is hard to read, it is simply that it has been translated from a thousand year old language.

The Book Of Lost Prophecy
?Do not seek the answers, for they will come when they are needed?
When the ground will shake, the warriors will tremble and the force of the underworld will be revealed. Many will die but the strong shall survive. A world in flames will mark the end of an era, but many will wonder why they were spared.
When the Great tree is cut, it will mark the start of Lucifer?s rise. An war will begin between the two worlds, though one is firmly in command. After many nights of sweat and tears, the war will end in the untimely retreat of the undead warriors.
 In the seventh year and on one dark night, Hell will rain down, devouring the world. Demons will roam the earth and smite all that cross them, making way for a new breed of hell spawn to be born, known only as \'Tornado\'. The hell spawn will be born to humans, whose love and compassion will cause ?Tornado? to loose his demon roots, the only thing separating him from humanity will be the body of a demon.

I was refered to the book of lost prophecy when mother told me that the answers that plagued my life would be awnsered in this book.
I am still in search of much information so if you could find another page to the book i would appreciate it.
\"and on one dark night, Hell will rain down, devouring the world. Demons will roam the earth and smite all that cross them, making way for a new breed of hellspawn to come, known only as \'Tornado\'\" quote from The Book Of Lost Prophecy