Author Topic: here is sum'n i wrote,  (Read 390 times)

cmhitman

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
here is sum'n i wrote,
« on: March 03, 2003, 02:22:37 pm »
In class feeling disrespected cause the teachers an ass as I?ve suspected
Whys he say he?s dedicated to love?
Dedicated to life? But he?s prejudice, wont look twice unless I look twice as nice
as any other bee-bop teen. That?s the stereotype you heard it hear first from undergroud hype. It?s like a neo survival of the fittest and I should already know that life is mean. I mean if you?d of seen half of what I?ve seen you?d think:

Whats wrong wit me?
Where am I ? Is my mind collected?

Where- am-I-at?
 Where-am-I headed? Or am I just desperate.

Can-I-make-it? Will-I-make?
Am-I-hungry? Very earger?

Or just small and meager?
Do I choose to win or choose to loose is it scripted or is the world all loose?
Does it matter will it matter?if I?m big or small black and proud, thick and low-down?

Another day goes by-and-I sit in class again bored outta my fu-cking mind so distracted by myself that I?m fallin behind loosen my mind. I mentally record the teacher put ?em in play press rewind I know I aint here him speak what should only be said in-ones mind. This fu-ckin teacher done went all postal, talking bout lousy ass welfare parents and the kids that host ?em. I knew I aint have to listen but I stayed and listened to his shit. Damn no wonder we hear of all this violence from all the white kids. These muthafu-ckin teachers is just pale faced niggaz memorizing info just to get they bank books bigga.
Man, and I aint even realize, even after I found the history book was half full of lies. Its all a front, we?re just a crop  when will all the hat?n stop? It drives me crazy and makes me think:

Whats wrong wit me?
Where am I ? Is my mind collected?

Where- am-I-at?
 Where-am-I headed? Or am I just desperate.

Can-I-make-it? Will-I-make?
Am-I-hungry? Very earger?

Or just small and meager?
when will it stop?

« Last Edit: March 03, 2003, 05:42:51 pm by cmhitman »
PROUD [SOLE]    HITMAN CLAN WILL RISE AGAIN!