Author Topic: Aerianna's Story  (Read 694 times)

Aerianna Kzin

• Hydlaa Resident
  • We have come to teach...
    • View Profile
Aerianna's Story
« on: March 10, 2007, 04:02:25 pm »
The New Fenki in Town
By: Aerianna Kzin

Aerianna Mulgese walked around Ylikaum for a few hours meeting some people here and there but everyone seemed too busy to want to talk for long. She went to Harnquist's blacksmith shop to see if anything exciting was going on there.
Aerianna smiled "hello everyone"
Rell smiled at Aerianna, "Hello."
Agara said "Aerianna, have you met my good friends, Silavur and Grroww?"
Aerianna smiled "no...actaully have I met you?" Aerianna smiled warmly to the group and said "well hello everyone my name is Aerianna"
 Silavur said "And Caelai Aerianna, it is nice to meet you, I am Silavur Rouque of Hydlaa Blades by Silavur"
Rell wished he had more trias, and Silavur has a hard time holding converstaions when a bunch of people are around. Rell amd Andoryn tried to buy some glyphs off a merchant that clamied "I sell weapons and Glyphs" however all the glyphs they watned the merchant did not have. That is when she saw a very handsome charocol grey menki who spoke to her.
Grroww said "Hi Aerianna !"
Aerianna smiled warmly and brightly at Grroww "Why hello, nice to meet you"
Agara said "Aerianna, Grroww is the newest member in Knowledge Seekers"
Aerianna smiled at Grroww again "congrats"
Grroww said with a smile "thank you"
Aerianna asked Grroww "so what do you do?"
Grroww started "well..."
Aerianna smiled and listened
Grroww added "so far I've been mostly a mercenary.."
Aerianna said: "I see. And now you seek knowledge?"
Grroww continued "exterminating the lands of rogues and the like...but I am hoping to broaden my horizons with the knowledge seekers."
Aerianna blushed "I can't kill rouges yet."
Grroww winks and said "I bet there's atleast a few you could take."
Aerianna smiled warmly at him "your too kind."
Grroww offered "I'd be happy to show you sometime.."
Aerianna smiled bright "I'd like that."
Grroww asked "Have you had a good tour of the arena ?"
 Aerianna giggled "no, not really I tend to get lost easy."
Grroww grins, care to go for a walk ?
 Aerianna smiled brightly her eyes sparkling "Sure." She looked around and realized that everyone around stoped talking but her and Grroww. Aerianna smiled back at Grroww and said "Okay then, you lead Grroww."
Rell goes off to sleep and everyone starts to talk and tell him goodnight and give him hugs and wish him sweetdreams.
Grroww winked and waved to his firends and said  "Good night friends that are leaving... I seem to have been distracted, and the rest will excuse me for a while ?"
Agara giggled and smiled at Grroww
Aerianna grined "what by me?"
Agara smiled and says:" Have fun, Grroww, see you later. "
Grroww said "I thought a nice walk would be a good way to chat a little."
Aerianna smiled "Yes,  and just what would you like to talk about?"
Grroww said with a smile "Just sort of get to know each other sort of chat, I spose."
Aerianna drew her weapons feeling slighty scared surounded by monesters
Grroww smiled at her and reasured her "And I really will give you a tour." He said with a chuckle.
Aerianna smiled "why thank you"
Aerianna backed up behinid Grroww seeing a very scarey rogue
Grroww ponders " hmm... normally there is a dwarf gladiator standing here..." Grroww then effertlessly slays the rogue without a second thought.
Aerianna says very impressed "wow"
Grroww laughs "Oh he's not very tough.."
Aerianna thought Grroww was a very strong menki and put her weapons away feeling safe with him there close by to her.
Grroww showed Aerianna everything there was to see in the arena, and wich Gladitaors would beat her up and probbly hurt her ans she should stay away from for a while he also showed her which one she might be able to pick on. Aerianna's favorite part was way up top on the stands where he showed her these wonderful statues and they just sat there and talked for hours getting to know eachother. She learned a great deal about him and started to fall in love with the menki, and to her amazement he seemed intrested in her as well. She was ever so happy when he asked her to be his girlfriend and imeditatly said yes to him. They talked for a bit longer and shared a few sweet kisses here and there and they continued to talk getting to know eachother even more before parting thier ways to end the night and meet again another day. That was Aerianna's frist day in Yilkaum, when she met the menki of her dreams who makes her the happiest fenki in all of Ylikaum.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 04:11:36 pm by Aerianna Kzin »

Ekarotas

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Re: Aerianna's Story
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 03:40:47 am »
Cutest story I've ever read. I wish you all the happiness :)

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 08:07:35 am »
Aerianna Mulgese

So that was your first name Aeri, I always wondered that.

Oh and nice little story, cute.

Leama

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 02:19:20 pm »
I wish you and Grroww all the happiness. Your friend Leama.
Life is lived forwards, but understood backwards.