Author Topic: The diary...  (Read 870 times)

Tessra

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • The Adani Order
Re: The diary...
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 10:14:52 pm »
>.< I knew this was going to happen... It was meant to be read and understood that the entire scene with Marsuveus is an illusion created by Dakkru.  The illusion breaks at the end, but like most nightmares, it takes a while for you to realize it's a dream. 
Also, it's more credible to others if you grow in power slowly over time.  First kill rats, then noobs, then klyros, and eventually work your way up to more powerful creatures ~ Miomai

miomo

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2011, 08:19:34 am »
Thought Marsu perma'd, not went to the DR 0-0

Those are not necessarily orthogonal actions. These are the Words of the goddess Dakkru, "All who die the true death are Yliakum's gifts to Me," from the book "The Four Revelations of Dakkru."

Between Teshia's and Rhianon's unpleasant dealings with Dakkru, it looks like Miomai needs to go on damage control with Her PR campaign. Maybe she'll present Dakkru's 6/6/6 plan.
Miomai is currently sane.

Aramara Meibi

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2011, 09:18:00 am »
She rose to her knees, staring indignantly into the darkness, the finger the ring surrounded raised in a vulgar gesture to the unseen Goddess.  "You'll pay for this.  One day." 

This, of course, means war.

Tesh, this caliber of writing makes me wonder what you saved for the contest. Can't wait to read more :)
all blessings to the assembled devotees.

Caraick

• Veteran
  • I liked PS before it was cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2011, 10:40:59 am »
Between Teshia's and Rhianon's unpleasant dealings with Dakkru, it looks like Miomai needs to go on damage control with Her PR campaign. Maybe she'll present Dakkru's 6/6/6 plan.

Oh.... buahahaha! May I sig this?
Hey look kids, it's the antichrist Marsuveus!
What? Doesn't he just look huggable? Aw, c'mon, give him a hug.

miomo

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2011, 11:26:12 am »
You may, but realize that doing so constitutes your acceptance of the EULA, absolving me of all liability.

Aramara Meibi

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2011, 11:55:58 am »
Maybe she'll present Dakkru's 6/6/6 plan.

If Man is 5, and Dakkru is 6, then Xiosia is 7?

this fenki's gone to heaven.
all blessings to the assembled devotees.

miomo

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2011, 02:10:32 pm »
this fenki's gone to heaven.

Not if this fenki has any say in the matter. Maybe a test of her faith is in order.

Sorry Teshia for hijacking your story. Now back to your regularly scheduled tale of Dakkru and despair.

Tessra

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • The Adani Order
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2011, 01:22:02 pm »
LOL.  You guys amuse me.  [I think I should write a scene where Tesh sees a random blur of clamod fenki running through the realm and goes: naaaaah... couldn't have been her ]

Thank you very much for the kind words, Ara and Mari. It made me blush.  :-[

And incidentally... as soon as I get everything all polished on the other, I'll work on the next bit here.  But there shouldn't be too much despair in the next part... mebbe...
Also, it's more credible to others if you grow in power slowly over time.  First kill rats, then noobs, then klyros, and eventually work your way up to more powerful creatures ~ Miomai

Phantomboy86

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Sarva used to own the deed to my soul.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2011, 07:28:52 pm »
Tesh best get her act together and walk out of the DR before Travosh gets bored and goes down there to kick Dakkru in the face with his fist. (of the volcano)

Tessra

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • The Adani Order
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2011, 08:10:25 pm »
Why Travosh, I'd almost think that sounded like he was missing her.  Almost.