Author Topic: To the storywriters: Jayose might still be interested  (Read 492 times)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
To the storywriters: Jayose might still be interested
« on: September 20, 2014, 02:11:51 pm »
Hello, you great creative authors of wonderful stories.

You might remember that there was once an event where the "Octarchial Society for Progress" rewarded e.g. the Explorers with the outpost, and the Red Crystal Organization with the Den ... and well, the Yliakum University of the Knowledge Seekers was not that successful, but at least got a cooperation contract to review new books for Jayose's library.

Without any contrary notice, this contract must still be active. but we are not receiving new books for reviews anymore. So I wonder if one or another of the recently published or planned works might be suitable to fill the shelves in the expansion room behind Jayose's desk ... there is still enough space.

I can't promise any story becoming part of the game, that's not my job. But I can recommend you to select some which are not too closely related to actually existing characters, which are not too long, which are not too ... mature in content, to have some chance to wake interest.

To get a story reviewed, the optimum would be to get it posted in the forum of the Knowledge Seekers guild. If it was already published here, a permission to copy it there is enough. Books already published in-game are fine too, if you can save it locally and quote the text file in your local "books" directory in the game's application data.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Jilata

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: To the storywriters: Jayose might still be interested
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 01:33:48 am »
You can use those stories I post in this  thread. I'm not gonna post it in your guild forum, as I have to register there and I don't wanna do that.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: To the storywriters: Jayose might still be interested
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 01:59:57 am »
Thank you for your permission. I hope your interpretation will fill the settings.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty