Author Topic: Ajdaha. A Spirit from The Arcane Order.  (Read 474 times)

ajdaha

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Ajdaha. A Spirit from The Arcane Order.
« on: October 21, 2003, 12:58:25 pm »
Here is my role play character.
I just took it out of what i had already written in my guild\'s site. Well, anyway there you go.

Who am I? Wrong question. What you should be asking me is what am I. That I can answer, I am an ancient and a devious spirit. I inhabit bodies of my unwary victims and live there until I no longer find it practical. The ones chosen to be my faithful servants (they have no choice) are very privileged and should be thankful. They have all sorts of different physical traits; some are small and some are huge in size ( up to two and a half meters tall). But they all tend to be agile, athletic and/or flexible (I never need both traits). I never enter the bodies of the unworthy ones. I, however did have a figure of my own, ones. I was a dragon you see, and a unique one at that. I was a small dragon and so, was not respected enough in my clan. However I was adventurous in my heart, and soul, and often wondered the never-ending (but familiar to a dragon) skies looking for some kind of adventure. Little did I know that my pathway i followed was a forbidden one. I don\'t remember much after what I have just told you but the next day I woke up, still in mid flight. However I was not just flying, no, I was floating, and fast at that. I couldn\'t believe my speed, it seemed as if there was some force pushing me faster and faster. I had inherited the power of the wind. Back at my clan I was admired and many tales were made in my name. I was there hero, and soon their leader. Many decades past, and my body died. But I remained, to scroll the land in search of a purpose. My spirit was now the wind and it had the power to inhabit others. But every time I used this power my sole darkened. I did not know this. But when I found out it was too late. I am now in the mid-point of my transformation to pure evil. I am nor good, nor bad, I am sly and untrustworthy but I shall help a friend in need. Watch out for soon I shall be unstoppable.

My Ad  

I am Ajdaha. I am an assassin and am looking for a job. Hire me and watch all your enemies perish silently and swiftly. In my doings I use the power of the wind and some other tricks I learned over my years of experience. I charge high but I do satisfy. However if you find that you have little money, fear not for I present a discount to the members of the Arcane Order (my guild). This discount ranges from 5-95 percent. I look forward to dealing with you.

Just so you all know me
« Last Edit: October 21, 2003, 02:10:11 pm by ajdaha »
love

Davis

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2003, 09:07:53 pm »
Spirit guy\'s sig
Join us and sparkle in light like in Dragonball Z.

Sparklie in light like in... ???

ajdaha

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2003, 08:45:34 am »
Don\'t you know DBZ

Ok then, i\'ll change it
« Last Edit: October 25, 2003, 08:46:02 am by ajdaha »
love