Author Topic: Syzerian's Story  (Read 471 times)

Syzerian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Syzerian's Story
« on: February 12, 2004, 03:23:00 am »
At the giant stone gates of Uranwa I was letting the people of the land know that they were being deceived. They didnt know better, they knew nothing of the truth. I was pulling the sheet from over their eyes.
The guards arrived to stop the \'desturbance\' I was making and brought me before the Duke. I was from that moment on knowen as a heretic and was banished.
I was throwen off the walls of the city and was then chased off by guards with spears. I then met up with Naraqui, my best friend at the time, he had been looking for me for days. We set up camp for the night and we shared our tales and adventures.
The next morning we went hunting for some hours untill we were approached by mercenarys. \"well well looky what we ave here, the heretic and his buddy\"
I thought nothing of them at the time untill they struck. I would have thought they would have been scared of me knowing my skill with a bow.
They charged at Naraqui stabbing him in the leg then beheading him. I couldnt beleave what I had just witnessed. I struck with blind rage, blinded by the darkness clouding my thoughts. My anger got the better of one of them but when I turned around I was stabbed in the heart.
They ran off shouting that they were going to be rich. I summoned the strength to reach for my bow and aimed at the smaller one. It hit him in the leg and then he limped off into the fog. I fell back on my back with blood pumping from my wound. I was bathing in the blood of my own glory.
I then found myself in an old cottage where a necromancer was presurving my body for a ritual. He left to gather herbs and obviously had no idea i was alive. I ran untill i reached a city called Hydlaa Plaza  where I am today.

Fate had given me another chance
It was in my darkness and anger where I failed. It clouded my mind and I vowed to never make that mistake again
I was reborn into the light and stronger than ever