Author Topic: The History of Khaydra: Part Two  (Read 565 times)

Khaydra

• Traveller
    • View Profile
The History of Khaydra: Part Two
« on: April 20, 2002, 05:40:04 pm »
While Khaydaris was roaming the lands of Ylakium looking for people who needed help in attacking or to go on a quest, he met Starmina.  She had brown hair and green eyes and a smile that could melt the heart of any man.  She was waitress at one of the pubs in a far of city.  As soon as Khaydaris walked in the pub and saw her, he knew that they would live for the rest of their lives together.  He went over to chat with her a little bit.  After about an hour of talking, they knew very much about each other, and Starmina was staring to like Khaydaris.  

The next day when Khaydaris woke up, he went down to the pub and found it trashed and destroyed.  He ran all over looking for his sweet Starmina.  He finally found  a door underneath one of the carpets on the floor and opened it up, finding that Starmina had hidden in here.  She was sleeping, so he went over to wake her up and found out what had happened.  An evil group of about 250 came quietly through the town and attacked everybody in the pub.  They had not touched any other part of the small isolated town.  Starmina told Khaydaris that they were looking for Loria, one of the waitresses at the pub.  They had found her, brutally killed her, and then killed everybody in pub.  Starmina was in a back room getting ready to leave when she heard the commotion out in the bar.  Since the only way out of the pub was through the door in the bar, she hid in the secret room all night.  

Khaydra

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2002, 05:13:39 pm »
So if none of you guys are going to read my stuff, I will just give up on story writing and just read and comment on other people\'s stuff.  

I might just start over on my story, and if I do, I will tell you in that thread.

IF YOU THINK THIS IS AN ALRIGHT STORY, please tell me.
                                        THANKS!!! :D

Khaydra

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2002, 12:59:13 pm »
OOC: NOW FOR THE FEW OF YOU WHO WANTED TO READ ON WITH MY STORY.

As soon as Khaydaris, the father of Khaydra, got all of his things packed up and had a small breakfast, he went out after the large group.  Many of the men in the town also went with Khaydaris to stop the murderers and get revenge on those thaty they had lost.  The last person to see the killers told the townsmen that they were headed north.  Khaydaris and the men had taken the fastest horses that they could possibly find so they had a better chance of catching up with the killers.  It took the group six days to finally catch up, and when they did, they stopped for a few hours to sleep, eat, get their weapons ready, and regain their strength.  The next day, the group caught up again with the killers, starting off by shooting arrows at them.  When the killers saw what was happening, they hid from the archers behind anything they could find.  

This was one of the bloodiest battles of all time and both sides fought their hardest.  After a few hours into battle, the killers finally gathered up their strength, and started to win.....

cmhitman

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2002, 10:47:22 pm »
ummmm, yeah....it be a-ight. 8)
i don\'t much pay attention to the storywritting threads...although i love to write an awful lot. I just can\'t bring myself to write a story.....

whats wrong with me!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2002, 10:47:54 pm by cmhitman »
PROUD [SOLE]    HITMAN CLAN WILL RISE AGAIN!