Author Topic: [A post for RPers to find Rpers]  (Read 22490 times)

Chessire

• Prospects
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: [A post for RPers to find Rpers]
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2011, 02:08:08 pm »
Time to add mine too  ::)

Forum ID: Chessire

In game characters: Chessire, Cruse, Marden (also Laverna but I haven't played her for a long while)

Hours in game: I can't tell for sure, due to time issues there are periods I choose to stay awake till very late and play and times I won't.

Frequent hang-out: Depends on the character I'm playing, mostly Hydlaa and Gugrontid.

Religious orientation: Chessire worships Xioshia, Cruse Dakkru and Marden Laanx.

Guilds: The Adani Order and Dakkru's Devout :)

Descriptions:
-Chessire: Its a  young Nolthir about 50 years old (that's 20+ in human appearence). She's fit and not too tall for her race. In the light tiny scales might be seen on her arms and forehead.
She is wearing a tight cloth top with leather staps over it and no sleeves leaving her arms only with a pair of bule way bracers. Leather chaps and boots made by the skin of some amphibian creature.
She can be seen in a thick purple cloak when the weather is cold.
She's carrying a platsteel longsword on her back, light enough to let her move freely, and sometimes a bow. A dagger bearing a royal crest is hanging on her hip, as well as a smelly leather sack on the other side.

-Cruse: A slim figure in a  gray-black robe. His hood although shading his eyes lets out a long nose and his pointy ears revealing he's dermorian, it is also concealing an ugly burn on the upper right side of his face. His right hand is bandaged. He seems to wear some kind of studded leather protection on his torso over the robe and you can see a few potion bottles, two glyph pouches and an ordinary traveller's sack, only a second look may reveal a few magic and religious symbols on the hard leather.
On his neck he has an iron symbol of Dakkru hanging form a black chain.

-Marden: He is a well built ylian, closing his thirties.
His clothes are made of a medium quality fabric that tries to look expencive. He has a longsword strapped on his waist and a dagger on the other side, often he may  carry a shield too.
He usually stands proudly and  and walks with self confident steps, a confidense met on people who never doubt they are doing the right thing.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 07:46:26 pm by Chessire »

Tanosn

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 23, 2012, 07:08:35 pm »
Character name: Tanosn

Hangouts: Generally can be found in Hydlaa, bumming about Kada's, or Planeshifting craft-shifting by Harn's

If someone wants to RP, they can feel free to send me a tell, Tanosn has reasons to go pretty much anywhere.
So, I can get into an RP with practically any character, by a chance meeting where your character hangs out or travels. ^_^

Cairn

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Older than a few mountains.
    • View Profile
    • Creative Minds Forum
« Reply #122 on: April 24, 2012, 10:14:14 pm »
OOC: Cairn.
I firmly believe in RPing with any and every character, no matter your perceived "Skill level", description, or your groupies. PS has been, is, and will continue to be a harbor for high fantasy - let the people continue to build it. If you're not following the game principles - I'm willing to help :) I don't judge your RP and I'll do my best to interact in my character's way.

IG: - Wulfar, Aedrich, Paor, or Cayrn.

lurre da hetakh.
I regret to announce that this is the end.

I bid you all a very fond farewell

Adayun

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 25, 2012, 01:28:27 pm »
Forum ID: Adayun

In game characters: Adayun, but have other accounts

Time Zone: BST

Hours in game: A lot at once - unemployed ;)

Frequent Hang Outs: Kada-El's or The Den

Religious Orientation: Atheist but accepting of others views, of course.

Guild/Guilds: Guildless and staying that way

One Paragraph Description:
A young Ynnwn female with long locks of white hair flowing over her shoulders and down her back. It glistens from the few strands of silver that adorn it, and her emerald green eyes gleam just as brightly. She stands tall and confidently, with a curvaceous build, and well toned arms, shoulders and legs. A blouse is buttoned up to just above her cleavage - showing off her figure and bust, but covering enough to help her maintain a dignified image. She wears worn leather leggings, and aged boots, with the steel hilt of a dagger poking out the top of the left boot - the top of which is decorated with a single emerald as green as her eyes. Around her neck is a simple golden locket, and an embellished satchel hangs over her shoulder. She appears a hard working woman, but often wears a cheerful expression and tends to be as friendly as possible to all that approach.

[I love to RP - good and evil storylines! :) please approach me first though]

emptyanima

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2012, 06:35:52 am »
Forum ID: emptyanima

In game characters: Avena

Time Zone: GMT

Hours in game: 10+ hours per week (only every three weeks, away at boarding school most of the time)

Frequent Hang Outs: Hydlaa, Kada-El's Tavern, Plaza, Library

Religious Orientation: Avena worships Talad.

Guild/Guilds: The Family

One Paragraph Description: As you catch sight of this Nolthrir, you mark that she has lengthy, ebony hair and a strong face. Her eyes are jade in colour while her skin gives the false impression of being too cold. Her ears are perpetually pricked, hinting that she is always alert. Her voice is soft and warm, but it is obvious to you that she is not of noble blood. As you approach her, you can register a faint scent of manuscripts and ink, and you see a quill poking out of a small blue bag at her waist. She wears a set of leather armour, but does not carry arms. She holds a book in her hand, lost in thought - is she thinking? Daydreaming? Who can say for sure until they talk to her?

Avena: Hugs are healing potions for the heart.