Author Topic: customise on mac ?  (Read 732 times)

dying_inside

customise on mac ?
« on: July 14, 2005, 02:08:57 pm »
ok i looked around and found a guide on pc character customisation. didnt seem to work for mac so if anyoine could direct me in  this i would be gratefull. thank you.

Ciarra

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Can't customize
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 12:28:40 pm »
I use a mac G4 GF4 grafix card...yada yada. I am not a programmer. I am  an imager. I really want to customize my Klyrosm. Change colors a little, layer some features and sytmbols on her like tattoos that sort of thing. I have found the propper PNG files (i think) but when i try to load my charachter I get a message stating that I I have submitted an invalid sumthing or other...(sorry i cant even get that far right now with the new update...yet...heheh) In other giu filed games I have been able to change the png or jpeg  and the game reflects the changes. It seems maybe i have not got the right exporter or something.

Any way, if it is possible, I would love to spend the next few weeks ( while I await the next Mac Client release) customizing my characters as I still have the character files even with out the new client.

Please, If and only if it is convenient, post a Mac Client step by step of character customization and other stuff too like battle music, and weaponry.

It would be much appreciated and give me something to with the game while I anxiouly await the release of the new Mac client.
Tread softly adorned with a large sword and caring heart.