Author Topic: mirror one  (Read 741 times)

-=IOS=-Virtual

mirror one
« on: January 13, 2006, 07:43:38 pm »
it says the server isnt up for mirror one, and when i checked here it said it is up so, whats going on? somebody please help me

Cha0s

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 11:20:10 pm »
Mirror one game download or mirror one update download? The update download is known to be broken. I don\'t know about the game download. You can just use the Java installer in the \"READ BEFORE POSTING\" sticky at the top of this forum.
Cha0s
Mac OS X Forum Moderator
In-Game Roleplay Forum Moderator
Please search and skim existing threads before posting!

-=IOS=-Virtual

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2006, 08:55:09 am »
i already checked it, my god just because im new it doesn\'t mean im that stupid. anyways can anyone help me with the updater then? cause the READ BEFORE POSTING updater insttructions didn\'t help.

Cha0s

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2006, 11:12:12 am »
I never said you were stupid. Plenty of intelligent people miss that. I can attest to the fact that people sometimes get very caught up in doing something (i.e. asking for help on the forums) and ignore everything else.

Anyway, which update guide are using (Java or Manual)? What OS do you have (10.2.x, 10.3.x, 10.4.x)? And are you an admin? If using the Java updater, post a log from that here.
Cha0s
Mac OS X Forum Moderator

-=IOS=-Virtual

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2006, 01:34:35 pm »
Originally posted by Cha0s
I never said you were stupid. Plenty of intelligent people miss that. I can attest to the fact that people sometimes get very caught up in doing something (i.e. asking for help on the forums) and ignore everything else.

Anyway, which update guide are using (Java or Manual)? What OS do you have (10.2.x, 10.3.x, 10.4.x)? And are you an admin? If using the Java updater, post a log from that here.
im using OSX 10.4x and i\'m using the java updater, i just got it updated, and it still cant find the server. any help?

Cha0s

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2006, 01:48:13 pm »
This is do either to a networking issue or because the server is not up. If you read the Guide closely you\'d know this. ;) Right now the server is down. Read the part about the server connectivity issues and you can figure how to check the server status on your own. ;)
Cha0s
Mac OS X Forum Moderator

-=IOS=-Virtual

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2006, 02:51:39 pm »
Originally posted by Cha0s
This is do either to a networking issue or because the server is not up. If you read the Guide closely you\'d know this. ;) Right now the server is down. Read the part about the server connectivity issues and you can figure how to check the server status on your own. ;)
ok, do you know when the server is going to be up? because i just got the game and i want to play it really badly

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2006, 02:58:05 pm »
The server is going to be unstable quite a bit right now due to a recent update, and there is no way of estimating when the downtimes or uptimes will occur, unfortunately :> It should come back within a few minutes, or it could take a bit longer. Just hang in there and wait as much as you can - a side-effect of playing a game in early alpha development ;) You can check the status of the server yourself at any time: read the \"Server Status\" thread in the server section of the forums.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.