Author Topic: Crashing  (Read 746 times)

Lialym

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Crashing
« on: April 01, 2015, 08:57:53 pm »
Hello, ever since Monday PlaneShift has been crashing for me in a matter or 0 to 10 seconds after I step into the PlaneShift world with any of my characters. When it crashes it comes up with a white page with a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in the middle. On the white page it also says at the top "psclient_static quit unexpectedly." What should I do to fix this problem? Thank you :D

Minks

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Crashing
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 02:37:40 am »
What should I do to fix this problem? Thank you :D
What you should do is give useful information (CPU, GPU, OS, driver dates, client version, log files, if you changed anything before the crashes started, ...). Or send a crystal ball.  :innocent:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 02:41:16 am by Minks »

Sulaika

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 08:13:23 am »
Actually it is easy...first try to delete your shader cache...see if it helps. If it doesn't. Ask a gm via joining IRC: #planeshift-gmtalk on freenode to move you to another area. Helped for me too. It sometimes does that. Otherwise if you tried with your other chars and still having problems it could be something different. But well GMs could help you or Devs :)

Greetings Sulaika.

P.S.: I hope to see you back in game :) *hugs*

Lialym

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 06:05:05 pm »
Thank you for your help!
Hehehe if I owned a crystal ball, I'd probably just use it to solve the problem myself.