Author Topic: Whats a guy got to do to get noticed around here?  (Read 2013 times)

Rui

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Whats a guy got to do to get noticed around here?
« on: December 30, 2002, 07:17:00 pm »
Yeah, hopefully this is the right forum section for this but, I emailed about becoming a member of the PS 2D team but never got a reply. Whats up?

If your looking for a dedicated member with absolutely no real life, I\'m your man. You can check out some of my art here:
http://VisionsofLegend.elly.nu  if you want to see how well I can draw. None of this is for PS but it gives you an idea of where I\'m at.

looking forward to a reply,
Later

Link

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2002, 07:40:27 pm »
Mod:  Link\'s unhelpful post deleted, with a stern warning to the man himself not to be a jerk.  -V
« Last Edit: December 31, 2002, 11:45:10 am by Link »
The Great Linksunius

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2002, 08:08:20 pm »
or you can pm vengeance, i\'m not sure if he\'s around because of the holidays and all that...but yea
« Last Edit: December 30, 2002, 08:15:01 pm by Kiern »

Kada-El

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2002, 08:20:41 pm »
Cool stuff :D

I think 2d artists are in demand, might be worth contacting boonet as leader of the team in question.

Habu

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2002, 09:05:17 pm »
I like your work  :D

TheGeneral

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2002, 11:56:52 pm »
Yeah, Rui, waiting is your best bet. What address did you use? Try them both:
 pancallo@netscape.net
info@planeshift.it
If anything, Vengence will notice your post, and do something about it, otherwise, wait.
And Link, you have to understand to leave the 2d and 3d people, as well as the rest of the team alone, probably no the best idea to make too many enemies in the development department, otherwise your time with us will be abruptly ended. Unless you are looking for conflict, in which case, carry on in the same manner.

P.S. to your \"would be responce\" that \"He is not on the team yet!\" Well, I have not seen a single good person turned down so far, chances are, he will eventually be on the team.

Join BISM here: BISM
Join The Calen Vakhar
NEVER YOU HEAR ME!

Vengeance

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2002, 11:49:00 am »
Right now we are very focused on trying to get MB done before we start assimilating new people for new content.  This may be why you weren\'t contacted.

Also, I would say frankly that your work is borderline for being good enough to join the 2d team for concept art.  I thought your skeleton still lifes were excellent, but I wasn\'t all that impressed with the fantasy sketches.  Maybe you could make some others and post them to your site and keep building out your portfolio and practicing while you wait for Boonet or Talad to get back to you.

Thanks. :-)

Vengeance

Xolon

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2003, 01:35:05 pm »
I really like your art, its good!

hope to see you around in the team soon ;)

-Xolon-

Yann

(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2003, 01:53:17 pm »
You have some real skill, i hope u join the team

Voldengrath

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2003, 12:49:08 pm »
good stuff
Voldengrath Blake