Author Topic: 3D Modeling  (Read 680 times)

Debci

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
3D Modeling
« on: June 05, 2009, 08:42:19 am »
IM using, ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope, 9.04 , can i create textures with blender and add to the game? please a little how to, because i modeled an character but i can export to zip file, a little guide to excport in correct format to use in ps engine?

regards

peeg

• Testers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: 3D Modeling
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 09:41:34 am »
You might want to crawl through this thread ... contains quite a bunch of interesting links.
[ PSde ] - Join the german community!
Peeg Chaoswind - Mentor in The Rangers Of Yliakum

Debci

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 08:11:45 am »
i cant install blender2crystalspace, python-cegui cant install it need python 2.6.0 but ihave installed 2.6.2...

Regards

Nykolai Raskaniov

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 04:12:31 am »
You'll have to try to match the 2 somehow, perhaps you can downgrade or upgrade some of the software packages.

Also, there's another possibility - to install a different version of a program if you compile it and specify a private install location, of your choosing. (be sure to check the ./configure options). But also, make sure when you call on programs that you want to use your locally compiled version & export the right variables so that it can find it.

The PlaneShift compiling guide is a good example of that - installing software in specific directories, then exporting those locations.
"Skiing combines outdoor fun with knocking down trees with your face."