Author Topic: It Begins  (Read 784 times)

cmhitman

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
It Begins
« on: November 07, 2002, 01:37:05 pm »
Hi and hello all potential newbie clan joiners and whom ever is considering a clan for the ps game.

My name is Cedric and I used to run a clan call the hitman clan. We where extremely active over the summer of last but encountered problems with leadership when my pc was stolen. The clan now a days only exists in 3 barely accessed web pages that even i almost never look at. I am currently learning C++ and have access to a pc about an hour a day so I have begun posting on the forums again (boredom). Anyways I am sending out a call to those who have mistakenly joined a clan and want to join a clan that may not be as active as others but have more drive and potential than any other gaming clans out. I am still saving for that new pc (..lol) so i will only be here to aid in the reconstruction and continued diredtion of the clan, I can\'t communicate by e-mail so don\'t send \'em (unless you know a good proxy ur sum good way to get around a high school firewall that i don\'t know of) . I will be using these forums to communicate with members.  :]
so
If any of this attracts you please post and tell me about yourself, what you like, what your skills are (html, photoshop..anything) and why you think you\'ll be a good choice for the hitman clan.

note: All inactive members feel free to say sum\'n, let me know that ur alive

.:This has been a public service announcement brought to you by the X Leader of Plane shifts most successful clan: Hitmanclan:P :.
PROUD [SOLE]    HITMAN CLAN WILL RISE AGAIN!      

Aruneko

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2002, 04:07:49 pm »
Try the Guilds forum.

cmhitman

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2002, 01:08:30 pm »
yeah, i think i have one there too  :D

Silverblade

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2002, 10:06:34 pm »
Then why put it here?

kyalin

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2002, 01:17:04 am »
For the last time, hitman, stop spamming, no one wants to see it, i sure dont, im pretty sure venge will delete this thread, no one wants to hear about ur guild anymore, uve posted it on every section, just stop, or a whole lotta people are gonna get mad (or madder  :P )

cmhitman

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2002, 11:06:28 am »
.... You know you could never get mad at me...just admit it...you love me....you really love me.  :P
« Last Edit: November 14, 2002, 11:06:46 am by cmhitman »

Kiva

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2002, 12:38:41 pm »
.... You know you could never get mad at me...just admit it...you love me....you really love me.

Two words: \"You suck\"..... (big time) :D
\"Somewhere over the rainbow...\"

Veretta Hayes

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2002, 02:08:23 pm »
Originally posted by cmhitman
.... You know you could never get mad at me...just admit it...you love me....you really love me.  

8o  I just really hopse you were joking there... 8o

Don\'t take life seriously, It\'s not like you\'re gonna get out of it alive.