Author Topic: An idea for the game background ( and mine too cuz I'm one of th  (Read 431 times)

Ha?linn

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
An idea for the game background ( and mine too cuz I'm one of th
« on: February 15, 2003, 01:58:19 pm »
First : Hi all  :]
I have an idea for the game background :

Water ( who is called Azuli ) and Earth ( who is called Korlic ) wanted to write a prophecy to save the futures elf, human, dwarf and others races from a curse : this curse is the spirit of Vukodlak.

They proposed to Fire ( Pyhro ) and Wind ( Vos ) to help them to write the prophecie but they refused : they were corrupted by Vukodlak\'s Spirit. Then a war beginned between Azuli ( who is allied with Korlic ) and Vos ( who is allied with Pyhro ).
Azuli and Korlic wrote the prophecy, but it was too late : Vukodlak\'s awakening was arrived !!!

Then Azuli and Korlic combined their powers to create two legendary heroes : Ha?linn, a female archimage and
Talic, a male warrior. They have the power to destroy Vukodlak. But Pyhro and Vos did the same : they created
with their combined powers a female elite archer ( who is called Diah\'Sin ) and a male Necromancer ( who is called Talos ).

Now, the races count on Ha?linn, Talic and the others heroes who wants to fight to destroy Vukodlak and his followers...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
That\'s it ! Tell me what do you think about it then we will see what we do ! I think I will create two guilds ( the Ha?linn and Talic followers + Diah\'Sin and Talos followers ) but only if the PlaneShift\'s team want too ...

Bye !!!  :]

Ha?linn

Wise is learnin\', not fallin\' in battles... ?2003 Ha?linn Signature
Wise is learnin\', not fallin\' in battles...