Author Topic: Something funny.  (Read 3532 times)

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Something funny.
« on: February 19, 2002, 06:08:08 pm »
I actually posted this on another thread, but no one seemed to see it. (it wasn\'t a thread I started).
Anyway, here is my story, have fun!
------------------------------------------------------------------
The elders of the great city of yliakum call a meeting.

-Elder #1: There is a great peril in our land. Is it someone named sorehon.

-Mistwalker: Sorehon? What the hell are you talking about?

-Elder#2: Yes, sarehon. He is seeking something that used to be his. It is the one wristwatch!

-Mistwalker: A what?

-Elder #1: A wristwatch of power. And you, yes you, must take this wristwatch to the one place that it can be destroyed!

-Mistwalker: Why me?

-Elder #2: Your the only one who showed up.

-Mistwalker: Damn. Where do I have to take it?

-Elder #1: You must take the wristwatch to the evil land of boremore, to the great Butte Doom, where it must be tossed into the crack of fire there!

-Mistwalker: Please don\'t say it.

-Elder #2: YES! YOU MUST HURL THE WRISTWATCH INTO THE BUTTE CRACK OF DOOM!

-Mistwalker: On my own?

-Elder #1: No, we will put you with a group of 9 people, who won\'t get along, and will be a royal pain in the ass for you, and will eventually start to kill each other in order to gain the wristwatch of power. Oh, and you will also have to avoid 9 unkillable guys dressed in black who ride small pink ponies.

-Elder #2: Your companions will be Lickanass, the Elf, Streaker, the ranger, Gimpy the dwarf, Boredtotears, the large and unsightly warrior, Marie and Flippin, the small unsighlty things smaller and uglier than dwarves, Slam Bang-gee, who smells quite a bit, and GrandAlf the light purple, who likes to eat cats.

-Mistwalker: Sounds like winners.

-Elder #1: Oh yeah. Off with you now.

-Mistwalker: Can\'t I just smash this thing with a hammer?

-Elder #2: Oh hell no, that would be to simple. Its indestuctable unless you toss it into the Butte Crack.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats all for now! Let me know if you want more installments of this almost good story.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2002, 06:09:49 pm by mistwalker »
A fool and his head are soon parted.

Cyonamie

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2002, 06:31:13 pm »
although it is stupid, it is strangely very amusing

Bill

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2002, 06:37:02 pm »
I agree. Lol the Butte Crack of Doom.

meket

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2002, 09:18:21 pm »
hahahahahaha that make me laugh so hard!!!! hahahhahahaha

meket has a weird senceof humor..i usualy pay little attention to these role playing forums but i heard this was funny and woo it iwas lol!!

Holy_spike

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2002, 10:57:10 pm »
:D   :D  :D  LOL  :D  :D  :D

Where do ppl come up with these things?

:D WOOT! SPRING BREAK! WOOT! :D  

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2002, 01:23:52 am »
You laugh! Does that mean you want more? I suppose I can pull something out of my.... uh, brain....

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2002, 02:30:27 am »
The Wristwatch of Doom: Episode 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Because of certain reasons, this plot cannot be continued in the vast underground world, so the author will now patch together some extremely flimsy plot rationalizations that puts the badly written group of 9 on the surface.

Elder #1: You, Mistwalker, will be our, uh, savior, or something.

Elder #2: Yes, and you must travel to the surface to complete this journey, as there is no possible way that a Butte Doom exists here.

Mistwalker: Well, I know we can\'t actually take the time to travel to the surface, because it would take to much time for the author to explain and would be too much work.

Elder #1: Righty ho, so GrandAlf will teleport you there, but this will be the only time he will be able to use this ability, as it is just a cop out of writing the whole journey to the surface bit.

Mistwalker: Makes sense.

Elder #2: And don\'t you find it interesting how each of us two elders somehow manage to speak in turn?

Mistwalker: Does it really matter?

Elder #1: No. Well, here are all your moro- I mean team-mates.

Mistwalker: Howdy.

The Fellowship of the Watch: (in unison) Grumble groan grumble......

GrandAlf steps forward from the rest. He is easily told apart because of his guazy purple robes and a bag of squaling cats attempting to escape, and also his braded nosehair. He raises a staff made of PVC pipe, and Shouts \"E Pluribus Unum!\" A tremendous flash of purple blinds everyone in the group, and they appear in a green pasture full of sheep.

Mistwalker: Could have been worse I suppose....

GrandAlf pops a kitten in his mouth and chews slowly.

Mistwalker: OK, now it\'s worse...

Gimpy: (above the squaling of the cat) Where do we go now?

Grandalf: (after swallowing) Ummm, we shall journey to the...(flips a coin).......East!

The group travels to the east for 20 days Until they hit an old looking forest with trees that occasionly eat passersby.

GrandAlf: We shall go through the forest!!

Mistwalker: Why don\'t we go to the south, its faster....

GrandAlf: We shall go through, because of, uh.... the reason!

Mistwalker: And what\'s the reason?

GrandAlf: I can\'t tell you.

Mistwalker: Why not?

Grandalf: Because of the reason!

Lickanass coughs a cough that sounds oddly like \"bulls***\".

Streaker: What, the same reason?

GrandAlf: No!, a much grander reason.......

Flippin: And whats that?

GrandAlf: I cannot tell you!

Streaker: And just why the hell not?

GrandAlf: Because of the-

Mistwalker: (interupting GrandAlf) Godammit, lets just go!

They start through the forest, and suddenly, and very expectedly, a tree grabs Slam Bang-gee and attempts to eat him, even though trees don\'t do that sort of thing, and it makes absolutely no sense in the plot, and would be left completely out of a movie, if one were to be made from this.

And equally suddenly and expectedly, a tall thin buck toothed guy with a shotgun jumps out and starts chanting silly things, and even more silly, the tree lets Slam go and begins to act like a tree again.

Tall thin as of yet unnamed man with a shotgun: Howdy yall, they be a\' callin\' me Tommy-Joe Bobby-Dill.

GrandAlf lifts his PVC staff and yells \"Akuna Mattata Ka Pasa!\" and the tree grabs Tommy-Joe Bobby-Dill and eats him vorasiously.

Mistwalker: Thanks.

GrandAlf: No problem.

They travel through the forest and camp just outside of its border.

Mistwalker: (over the sound of GrandAlf skinning a cat) What exactly does this wristwatch that I\'m carrying do?

Streaker: I think it ticks a fair bit...

Slam Bang-gee: (stands up after finishing humping a large rock) Do not mind him, he is dull, but he is slow......wait...

Mistwalker: Does anyone actually know what this thing does?

Various grumbles and groans pass though the group......

GrandAlf: It is the wristwatch of power! It\'s force is ineffable!

Flippin: What does that mean?

Marie: I think it means it can\'t be effed.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------
That\'s all for now! Hope you enjoyed this installment!

« Last Edit: February 21, 2002, 02:58:33 am by mistwalker »

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2002, 10:16:22 pm »
Someone say something. Did you like this one?

Montenegro

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2002, 01:13:20 am »
I laughed very very hard.   Tommy-Joe Bobby-Dill??

I loved the bit where GrandAlf goes \"Akuna mattata Que Pasa!!\" and get Tommy-Joe Bobby-Dill eaten.  You should be on the, whats it called?, background people for this game.
All right you primitive screwheads!  Listen up!

meket

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2002, 09:49:06 am »
hahaha

you make me laugh...which is not a hard feat but u doit well..

i liked the other bit better but this was good too..loved the part about the tree and stuff. the way these are put together it reminds me of like some sort of mel brooks flick. good stuff... hehe

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2002, 03:58:55 pm »
Thanks for the feedback. I have been out of town this weekend, so I will write the next one this evening.

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2002, 04:11:27 pm »
hmm thsi story reminds of a book I read or a movie I saw. but i can\'t remember what it was hmm.o yeah it was lethal weapon.. no that isn\'t right now anywho

THIS SH*T IS VERY FUNNY!!!

ps. ey meket I accidently clicked on your sig and I was magicly transported to the BBB forum  ?(  

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2002, 08:48:25 pm »
The Wristwatch of Doom: Episode 3
------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Recap: Group sets off, meets forest, Slam Bang-gee nearly gets eaten by a tree, even though trees don\'t do that sort of thing, Guy named Tommy-Joe Bobby-Dill jumps out of woods and saves Slam, and seeing that Tommy-Joe was gonna be an extremely annoying character, GrandAlf makes a preemtive strike and has the tree eat Tommy-Joe Bobby-Dill, Mistwalker asks what the watch does, GranAlf sidesteps the question like the best of politicians and says it\'s power is ineffable.)

The group travels east and south through the lands of sillyness, and tries to avoid the nine Black riders on small pink ponies.

GandAlf: We must find the house of Nimrond, where we may rest and decide who shall carry the Wristwatch of Power to the land of Boremore...

Mistwalker: Wasn\'t I supposed to do that?

GrandAlf: Very well, you shall carry it....

Mistwalker: No, wait, I do-

GrandAld: No! It is meant to be! You must do it now! The spirits have declared themselves through your voice!

Mistwalker: Aw crap. Well, whats at Nimronds?

GrandAlf: Lots of tasty cats..... and other things too.....

Mistwalker: Thats nice, we have to face some horendous peril just to get to a place that has cats for you to eat.

GrandAlf: Yes, thats about right. I\'m almost out of cats. And to get there, we must go beyond the Oderous Mountains.

Mistwalker: Sound like a good time. Lets get it over with.

They journey to the foothills of the Oderous Mountains, and are faced with a decision...

GrandAlf: We can either go over the pass, which won\'t work, because Sorehueman\'s influence is too strong, or we can go under the mountain.

Streaker: Who is Sorehueman?

GrandAlf: He was the leader of our order, until he turned to evil, and aided Sorehon. Actually, it should have been pretty damn obvious, considering their names are almost the same...

Mistwalker: Why don\'t we go south through the gap of Ramen?

Streaker: The inhabitants of the gap are not known to be friendly...

GrandAlf: They are skilled in the art of noodlemaking, and use their skills well in battle...

Mistwalker: No, not again, please dear god no...

GrandAlf: Yes, the Ramen Noodlers. Their intent is not clear. We must go under the mountain!

Gimpy: Yes, we will go under, through the mines of Moronia! And there we will meet my brother Flailin, the easily defeated in battle!

Mistwalker: Whatever, lets just go.

They journey through the mines of Moronia, and discover that Flailin, the easily defeated in battle, was defeated in battle, probably very easily.
They camp in one of the many smelly dank disgusting caverns of the sort that dwarves like, and Flippin decides to do something stupid.

Flippin: I think I\'ll drop this rock down this hole, and absolutely nothing will happen... (sound of rock bouncing off of walls)

GrandAlf: You fool! You know, your sort tastes a lot like cats!

The group hears snare drums.

GrandAlf: Here they come.....

Mistwalker: Here what come?

Streaker: The hoards of Sorehueman! The evil creatures that are as strong as dwarves and twice as smelly...

Boredtotears: Dorc\'s!

The door crashes to the ground, and hoards of dorc\'s rush in with cries of \"Uhh!\" and \"Dur, dur!\".

Streaker: (completely nude) Farhfignuegen!

GrandAlf: My Casa Su Casa!

Boredtotears: Sprechen Sie Deutsch!!

They rush into battle and kill the dorcs, somehow do not lose any of the party, even thought there are hundreds of dorcs to only nine in the party.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon to come: The even worse thing that for some reason has never been discovered even though it is huge and made out of flame and smoke and is probably pretty goddam difficult to miss.

Stay tuned to this string!

Bill

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2002, 10:08:04 pm »
This is so funny! If there was a laughing smiley I would fill the page with them!

And one little idea: Make the Balrog (or whatever you call it) fart fire instead of breathe it. And it ends up being this small little thing, but it farts huge fire.

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2002, 10:40:42 pm »
Hmmm... I dunno. Probably not, but thanks for the suggestion anyway. I\'m still considering what the balrog will turn out to be. The hardest thing about doing a parody is coming up with new names that are funny.
I\'m also thinking about gollum.... Might do a parody of his real name, Smeagol, although most people don\'t know that name. Because I pulled this out of my butt, I have no Frodo.
In the book \"Bored of the Rings\" the charachters were as follows:

Frodo Baggins: Frito Bugger

Bilbo Baggins: Dildo Bugger

Gandalf the Grey: Goodgulf Greyteeth

Legolas: Legolamb

Gimli: Gimlet

Strider: Stomper

Boromir:?

Merry: Moxie

Pippin: Pepsi

Tom Bombadil: Tim Benzidrene

Balrog: Ball-hog

Sauron: Sorehead

Gollum: Goddam

Orcs: Narcs

By the way, I plan to do these about one a day until I run out of lord of the rings to parody. Maybe I\'ll do a \"Hobbit\" then.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2002, 10:43:02 pm by mistwalker »