Author Topic: Something funny.  (Read 3531 times)

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2002, 08:59:45 am »
THE HOBBIT RULES they should make a movie of that book I think would prolly be cooler then lotr! especially the battle of the 5 armies!!this would turn out great in a movie!!

I really liked your latest part of the wristwatch of doom!! the second wasn\'t so good as the first and third!!

o yeha bill there is a laughing smilley lol but just not on this forum

« Last Edit: February 25, 2002, 09:07:48 am by ninkwi njadro »

Bill

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2002, 09:07:58 am »
For a little bit the battle of five armies was in The FellowShip movie. I\'ve never read the Hobbit, but I did see a cartoon animated one in class several years ago.

Oh well keep up the work mistwalker, its coming on awesomely.

That smiley is the most ****ed up smiley ever.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2002, 09:09:08 am by Bill »

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2002, 01:38:17 pm »
The next one will be written tonight. The second one wasn\'t so good because it was just filler material to get you into the story, and the first one was funny because you got all the names of the characters and the general plot.

Bill, I may use part of your suggestion, the part about it being small. Maybe, but maybe not. I\'m not sure yet.

BTW, I may not have mentioned it in the last post, but \"Bored of the Rings\" is a book parody of LOTR, and a VERY funny one at that. My parody is funny, but that one is of much higher quality, check it out.
A fool and his head are soon parted.

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2002, 05:02:20 pm »
The Wristwatch of Doom: Episode 4
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The group travels through the dark damp mines of Moronia, slaying the occasional Dorc without trouble, when all of a sudden they smell a bit of smoke...

Lickanass: (whispering to Mistwalker) I think this is where GrandAlf bites it...

GrandAlf: A Bedrock!

They hear a distant \"Yabba dabba....\"

The group runs across the bridge of Damyor Dum, and only GrandAlf stays behind, holding his PVC staff high in the air.

GrandAlf: I am the weilder of the sacred lightbuld of Gonorrhea! You cannot pass!

The beast steps apon the bridge, it\'s large woden club smoldering in the dark, and muscles bulging under it\'s leapord skin clothing.

Bedrock: Yabba dabba do!

GrandAlf: You cannot pass! (removes a circlet of metal from a magical device that looks somewhat like a small green pineapple, counts to 3, and throws)

The bridge explodes with a great deal of force, and both are hurled into the abyss below. The squals of cats can be heard for a long time after the explosion...

Mistwalker: 1 down...

Lickanass: No! He cannot die! his leadership was...well, actually it was pretty bad... We\'re actually probably better off with out him. Lets just go.

The group leaves the squalid dwarven mines, and prepares to travel to Nimron\'s house.

Streaker: I will lead you now.... On to Nimronds palace!

Mistwalker: Well, thats just wonderful, we have someone who\'s battle tactic is to run naked... Oh, and you do know that Nimrond\'s house was actually BEFORE the mines of Moronia... I didn\'t mention it before because I didn\'t want GrandAlf getting more cats to eat. But since he\'s dead...

Streaker: Fine, we\'ll go to The golden forests of Stuped Morien then....
------------------------------------------------------------------------
That one was kinda short, so I\'ll probably do another one tonight... Enjoy!

Bill

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2002, 05:10:49 pm »
Ahahahaha! Bedrock, thats original! Lol!

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2002, 10:59:31 am »
when was the battle of 5 armies in the lotr movie?? I watched that movie 39 times !!! and I think I can dream it by now

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2002, 04:05:25 pm »
Oh come one, lencric, like anything this lame would be published. This IS original. Not good, but original. Maybe you are thinking of \"Bored of the Rings,\" which is similar only because it is a parady of LOTR. It\'s also a lot better than this.

It\'s really sad when you attack my crappy writing. Find something else about me to attack.

Or here, I\'ll call your sad and pathetic bluff. Post a URL.

C\'mon man, this is sad. I spend 10 minutes a day pulling this out of my ass, I would NOT copy something as lame as this.

Bill

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2002, 04:15:02 pm »
Actually a **** load of companies own rights to Lord of the Rings. Like how Universal owns movie rights, and Activision or something owns the game rights.

But really Lenric, are you trying to make yourself sound cool? And who cares, beside yourself, if he is just changing a few words. Thats what lots of paradies are.

Its funny, period. No need to flame or broil.

Lenric

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2002, 04:21:19 pm »
You know what  bill I was merely stating a fact that this was taken from somewhere else. It was and I already stated I was looking for it.And I did state that it was funny much funnier when the original auther wrote it though.How would you feel if you worked on something and others took credit for it.
 But if you want to talk trash to me fine be my guest .It helps me in the long run.

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2002, 04:25:32 pm »
You know, paradies are legally allowed.

And I actually had to make up a reason why the party DIDN\'T go to elronds house, because I forgot that it happened before moria.

And in what other parody does a giant fred flintstone attack the group, and what other parody does gandalf eat cats (a nod to the character \"Alf,\" BTW, if you didn\'t realize it)?

In what other parody does Tom Bombadil get eaten by a tree?

In what other parody does gandalf have a PVC staff, and weilds \"the Lightbuld of Gonnorea\"?

Thanks for the backup, Bill, btw.

I dunno if I will post any more of these. People like Lenric ruin things that are otherwise fun.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2002, 04:36:32 pm by mistwalker »

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2002, 04:27:37 pm »
Lenric, dude, I did not rip this off from somewhere else. It\'s pretty obvious that this is pulled out of my ass.

Quit being a jerk.

Zaylik

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
ooc out of character
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2002, 04:42:29 pm »
yeah and people like mistwalker cry and complain when people tell the truth about them.
Then they try to ruin other peoples threads that have nothing at all to do with them like im doing back to him now. :-)

oh look I burned mistwalkers book oh no now he might have to think of an orginal line.

The Crimson Brotherhood          

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2002, 04:51:59 pm »
Oh, grow up. I didn\'t ruin the other post. I joined in, like YOU did. You ruined it on your own.

And if you are trying to say I copied this, then PROVE it, or shut up, idiot.

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2002, 04:55:27 pm »
You know, people like Lenric and Zaylich make me sick. They get mad at me for something not connected to this thread, and then they have to say \"WAIT, HE COPIED IT! HE\'S A BAD PERSON!!!\"

Every line of what I wrote was original. Maybe not good, but original.

I am calling your bluff.

POST THE URL TO OR SHUT THE HELL UP YOU MORONS!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2002, 04:57:44 pm by mistwalker »

Zaylik

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
ooc out of character
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2002, 05:04:14 pm »
Hmm whats lenric mad at you for ?

As for you complaining about threads isnt that what you did bringing in your little problems on a thread and topic that had nothing to do with you?

Im confused in your childish brain do you think that only you are allowed ,to speak to people like that?

Lenric what are you Mad at this little runt for thought you two would be right up each others allys being goodie goodies.

The Crimson Brotherhood