Author Topic: Something funny.  (Read 3533 times)

Zaylik

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
ooc out of character
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2002, 05:06:17 pm »
P.s your still editing your posts Mistwalker stop doing that so people can see just what a fool you are please.

Shall we continue this little war or do you cry uncle?

If you say uncle i\'ll leave you be if not well i\'ll bother you tell hell freezes over :-)

The Crimson Brotherhood          

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2002, 05:16:49 pm »
What does editing my posts have to do with anything? I fix spelling errors and make things clearer. Or in the case of my \"Wristwatch of doom\" posts, to make something funnier. What are you talking about cry uncle?

Wheres that URL, huh? You have no evidence AT ALL, nothing, zilch.

I wrote these stories, not someone else.

So again I say, Put up or shut up!
A fool and his head are soon parted.

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2002, 05:20:33 pm »
That other thread wan\'t connected with you, either. Quit being a hypocrite. What are you talking about \"I\'m the only one who can talk like that?\'

I\'m only asking you to prove that I copied this. Which you CAN\'T do because I didn\'t copy anything.

Zaylik

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
ooc out of character
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2002, 05:41:13 pm »
Originally posted by mistwalker
Oh, grow up. I didn\'t ruin the other post. I joined in, like YOU did. You ruined it on your own.

And if you are trying to say I copied this, then PROVE it, or shut up, idiot.

You joined in ? How did you?
One person was doing a prayer to himself or a dark force, a dark force answered.

Then you came in saying you killed me .

which i could of agreed on if in some way if you even knew of the whisperings and the answers which I cant see that you could be as theres is no way you could of heard them.

see its what we call player character information
you yourself might of known of what was going on but your character.......

Now there are a various amount of ways you might of really entered if you had so wished.

you could of had a friend scry for you revealing certain dark powers.

You could have magic of your own where you might of heard them.
those are just two there are more shall we continue your lessons are you learning anything yet.

also Lenric stated a belief up above he said he was pretty sure he didnt say he was positive then you started flaming him.He never called you a jerk or a moron.Though from reading his posts and reading yours .I cant see how he could be a moron.

You know i havent read much of you but everytime I have .If it wasnt this story you got into an arguement with someone about you not understanding.

Now I have nothing really against you.But I am getting to the point where I do .I have never come into any topic of yours and done anything or took anyones sides.
Until this one .
However i cant help but think if im not the only one that thinks this perhaps its true.

The Crimson Brotherhood          

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2002, 05:50:37 pm »
I have already adressed the previous point.

You are claiming I copied this. Prove it. The reason I called you both morons was because you BOTH claimed I had copied these posts without evidence.

I apologize for flaiming before in this thread. It was a mistake. I was angry, because you both were calling question to my integrity, which was wrong on your part.

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2002, 06:01:26 pm »
I think we could agree to disagree. At least just stay out of each others hair. Lets just forget the tangeled mess of arguments, and at least just ignore each other.

But the one thing I know to be absolutely true and indisputable is that the crap that is in the \"wristwatch of doom\" posts is MY crap. It is not anyone elses badly written, somewhat funny crap. It is mine. I may write more of this beforementioned crap, or I may not. I dunno. If I do, I will just start a new thread, as this one is just a mess.

I would like to call a truce though. There is no point to this bickering, and I tire of it.

~Darkarius~

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Editing
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2002, 01:25:26 am »
Originally posted by mistwalker
What does editing my posts have to do with anything? I fix spelling errors and make things clearer. Or in the case of my \"Wristwatch of doom\" posts, to make something funnier.

OOC: I couldn\'t help but notice that most of your posts are edited. This means one of two things....

1. You cant write things correctly the first time cause you dont care enough to do so

or....

2.  You are trying to cover your A**.

If your constant editing is due to the first reason then I would suggest you take more time while you are posting to do some editing...like say maybe previewing the post before you send it.

If it is for the other reason... then you should watch out or someone will quote you before you have a chance to edit your post and make you really look like a fool.

Just a bit a friendly advice.

Back to being in character----

Ye had best be on your guard when ye be speaking to the Father like ye are. Just because we may not be around the Father all the time, doesn\'t mean we can\'t hear him.... or act on what we hear. And yes ye shall either kneel or bow before the Father ... either in this life or after!

Bill

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2002, 04:21:50 pm »
Originally posted by Lenric
You know what  bill I was merely stating a fact that this was taken from somewhere else. It was and I already stated I was looking for it.And I did state that it was funny much funnier when the original auther wrote it though.How would you feel if you worked on something and others took credit for it.
 But if you want to talk trash to me fine be my guest .It helps me in the long run.

Ok, ok, lets settle down. I did not mean to affend you, I was just saying, in my way (which might understandably sound mean or something to you) that you should lighten up a bit because the people who own the book rights are not here. So its ok, he is not braking a law, sorta.

I don\'t want to start a fight, and more so an adversary. I admit that I might have been a little mean or whatever. So I say \"Sorry Lenric\", so lets just go on from there.