Author Topic: All guilds.  (Read 1035 times)

Kuiper7986

• Veteran
    • View Profile
All guilds.
« on: January 28, 2004, 10:33:55 pm »
Hey guys wasup,

I wanna do a story about all the guilds coming together; good, bad, neutral, mercerarial, and all. I want to be a story about the guilds uniting into once force against a evil god from another world trying to throw over Talad and throw off the balance of Yliakum. If your guild wants to be in it post here and tell this info in exact order please.

Guild Name: (Guild name here)
Alignment: (Bad, Good, blah blah)
Leadership: (who are the leader(s)
Info: (in the quickest way, explain your guild, just in general why was it created and what role does it play in the Planeshift universe.)

I think this story will bring us a bit closer together. Also it\'ll be good for publicity and noticeability for your guild. please join, I need lots of guilds. This is a story I promise no matter what to finish.
My name is NOT pronounced, \"Kway-per,\" it\'s pronounced \"Kye-per.\"

Kixie

• Veteran
  • I chase the moon, liquour, cars and women.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2004, 10:43:56 pm »
Guild: Followers of laanx
allignment; holy good
leadership: kixie (me)
info: we were short lived guild but we did intoduce a radical new part of a guildenship (whatever close enough) religion!!

Auran

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Quite pants really...
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2004, 08:10:19 am »
I\'m willing to be the party guilty of wanting to throw over Talad and I don\'t mind getting defeated in the end;). Thats just me tho. Dunno bout the Cabal.

Auran. No More.
Forget you ever knew me kid.

Umpapa

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2004, 01:50:45 pm »
I dont have a guild but I have a God.   I am sure that since I am a priest of Kaaral Thunder Hammer (The God of smiths and Metal workers.).  
I may lend my hammer be it by the forge or on the feild of battle.  Let forth a cry of victory!!!!!!

lol let the war begin.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2004, 08:04:26 pm by Umpapa »
Umpa is an
Archeologist/Treasure hunter  by profession
Seek the path of the greatest rewards, but never forget the efforts and reasons behind why the reward was hidden. Knowledge exist only as long as it is shared.

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2004, 02:03:17 pm »
Sounds exactly what my story was about, untill I gave up writing it. Good luck to you. :)

Monketh

• Veteran
  • aka GovernmentAgent, CorporateAgent
    • View Profile
    • Niihama.ws
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2004, 03:31:56 pm »
Guild Name: The Rangers Guild
Alignment: Blah, (mixed neutral)
Leadership: Monketh (moi) and Lynx is a high-level advisor
Info: Legendary Warriors was a great guild of old, but it\'s leader was aggressive.  Grakrim, Monketh, and Seperot left to form Rangers.  LW died soon after.

Rangers are a guild of rangers, they wander between towns searching for answers.  They have some small ties with the underworld.  How they obtain their money, nobody knows...

[Edit: If ya want more I have some stuff I could PM you with]
« Last Edit: February 03, 2004, 09:43:10 pm by Monketh »
The key to manipulative bargaining is to ask for something twice as big as what you want, then smile and nod when you are talked down to your original wish. You are still young, my apprentice, and have much to learn in the ways of the force. -UtM

Kixie

• Veteran
  • I chase the moon, liquour, cars and women.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2004, 08:50:11 pm »
if this thing is to work we must get the holy scribe to help you. WHERE IS GOLBEZ ANYWAYS?

Golbez

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2004, 08:00:31 pm »
Originally posted by whemyfield
if this thing is to work we must get the holy scribe to help you. WHERE IS GOLBEZ ANYWAYS?

Ummm...here? And am I the holy scribe now? ?(

Anyway! Good luck to you on your story, Kuip. If I had a Guild, I would consider submitting the information, but since it would not make sense for my character to belong to any organisation whatsoever (at least for the moment), he is on his own. ;)

- Golbez

Davis

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2004, 08:08:29 pm »
Longest posts=holy scribe, I guess.

Name: Mirth
Alignment: Good
Leadership: Davis
Info: We are generic good people. We go around being good and be nice to people and protect people and be generally... good.

Yann

(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2004, 06:23:30 pm »
Guild Name: Shadowhand
Alignment: Evil (well, between evil and neutral...)
Leadership: Errion (me)
Info: A rogue community who learn to perfect the art of thievery and work together to control the cities of Yliakum.

AendarCallenlasse

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2004, 08:04:19 pm »
Guild Name: The Calen Vakhar
Alignment: None
Leadership: Aendar Callenlasse
Info: The Calen Vakhar was started in order to bring the elven races together in a strong union.  We follow no specific allignment, we do what benefits the guild.  In depth view of the positions and such can be found at the site: Linkie

Only n00bs don't quote themselves...
<Aendar>...

Kuiper7986

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2004, 07:46:44 pm »
This joining is now closed. No more guilds can join, only the ones posted that are posted in. Story will begin shortly.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2004, 07:47:26 pm by Kuiper7986 »
My name is NOT pronounced, \"Kway-per,\" it\'s pronounced \"Kye-per.\"