Author Topic: LOTR Parody: Book II  (Read 757 times)

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
LOTR Parody: Book II
« on: April 20, 2002, 01:52:16 am »
This will be my first one in a long while. If you haven\'t read the first ones, they\'re on a post titles LOTR parody, or someting like it. Enjoy!

The Wristwatch of Doom: Book 7
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recap: Mistwalker and Sam run off to Boremore, after the tragic but completely obvious death of Boedtotears. The rest of the party has run off to try to find Marie and Flippin, who have been captured by Dorcs, because for some reason Sorehueman told his Dorc\'s to grab the \"Little butt-ugly-hairy-smelly ones\", even though they don\'t have the wristwatch of power...

Streaker: I see something there! Yes, it is a broach off of the cloaks that only fools cannot see!

Lickanass: I don\'t see anythi- I mean, yes, I see it too!

Streaker: They must be this way! And still alive at that!

Gimpy raises an eyebrow.

Gimpy: Wait, have either of you read a story, called, \"The Emporers new Clothes?\"

Streaker: No, but what does that have to do with anything?

Gimpy: Nothing, nothing at all. I see it too.

GrandAlf: It is clearly there. They must be this way. Come, I will lead you into battle!

They journey on for many hours...

Streaker: When you said you would lead us into battle, you didn\'t time that very well, did you?

GrandAlf: Not really, no...

Meanwhile our \"hero\" looks apon Scrotum with distaste, and holds out the wristwatch for him to see.

Mistwalker: Apparently I can make you do anything I want with this damn thing. I think I\'m gonna have you fall down this big hill onto those rocks...

Slam: We can\'t kill him! He could be useful!

Mistwalker: For what?

Slam: Arrow absorbtion?

Mistwalker: Or we could have him get eaten by- I mean \"distract\" that huge spider in the tunnel we for some reason will have to go through, even though there is a shorter and easier and much safer way to get into Boremore, that leads directly to Butte Doom, with signs pointing out that crack, and directions on how to destroy the ring properly in it...

Slam: We can\'t go the easy way, because I heard somewhere from someone completely unreliable who likes to make things up for no obvious reason that there were mosquitos there that carry disease.

Mistwalker: Just heard? I mean, we know  that there is a HUGE F***ING SPIDER the other way.

Slam: Can\'t be taking chances...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats all for now.
A fool and his head are soon parted.

Tearlach t'an Ailech fin Leros

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2002, 05:31:24 am »
I really enjoys your stories, keep it up
Join The Order Of The Hand .
The rules are being updated, mail me if you are interested in knowing them.
\"Down in their hearts, wise men know this truth: the only way to help yourself is to help others.\"
Never take life seriously; nobody gets out alive anyway.