Author Topic: Suicide Game  (Read 13659 times)

Tirion

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: Suicide Game
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2010, 06:13:32 am »
The Puggle bites Tirion's a** and Tirion died because of it

Tirion dropped Zon
Quote from: bloodedIrishman
Have some hope for the human race. We might be misery incarnate but with a little goodwill and some understanding we tend to shine now and again.

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2010, 05:08:54 pm »
bloodedIrishman blasts a recording inside Zon's hollow head of Snookie from Jersey Shore reciting a paragraph of Nivm's "realism criticism" and watches everyone die. He shoots himself in the head when the pause button stops functioning.

He drops a vodoo doll of Weltall.

(fixed  ;D )
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 11:22:24 pm by bloodedIrishman »

Tirion

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2010, 11:19:24 pm »
What did you drop?
Have some hope for the human race. We might be misery incarnate but with a little goodwill and some understanding we tend to shine now and again.

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2010, 12:59:55 am »
* Earowo grabs the voodoo doll, and starts poking it in various places with a needle, he then sets the doll on fire, not realizing weltall was watching him, he then gets shot down by weltall and his trusty sniper gun
* Earowo drops a thundercloud
The Puggle bites Tirion's a** and Tirion died because of it

Tirion dropped Zon
wasnt there a request not to drop other people?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 01:01:37 am by Earowo »
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

Tirion

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2010, 10:14:46 am »
Tirion was waiting near Harny's until he saw the thunder cloud Earowo dropped he was shocked until death

Tirion dropped mutants

Falcon Avian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2010, 03:09:58 pm »
* Falcon Avian keeps posting on the forums then a mutant crashes through the door of his bedroom. Falcon runs away and trips over his kitten again... and dies falling down the stairs.

Falcon dropped THE GAME!

I have an ego so large it has it's own gravity. So in short, yes, everything does revolve around me.

Fyrre Tijorra

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2010, 04:05:45 pm »
Fyrre sees Falcon Avian's death from afar and runs over to the kitten, making sure he/she is alright between pets and chin scratches. Finding the edge of something in the corner of her eye, she gets a closer look at the dreaded words. "Why...!?" The fenki shouts to the sky, holding her now twitching hands up. In an attempt to escape the horror, and maybe because she has to train Dark Way some more, she draws a dagger to her neck and goes to the Death Realm. (Descriptive suicides are more entertaining. :P)

As Fyrre falls to the ground, an empty mug flies away from her.

Camazotz

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2010, 04:19:52 am »
* Camazotz drinks the mug, as a consequence setting his stomach on fire (because molten glass isn't very tasty), and, upon discovering this, tries to douse the fire with water. Unfortunately, he is drunk from drinking the invisible beer in the mug, and splashed the kitten, which subsequently transorms into an evil cat demon and kills him.
* Camazotz drops an evil-cat-demon-thing
It's a well known fact that black cloaks are warmer than anything else.

Tirion

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2010, 09:02:19 am »
Tirion eats the cat and the corruption spread through his body and he died very quickly

Tirion dropped a spoon :P

Maisent

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2010, 03:07:13 pm »
Maisent took the spoon and flung it at a tree, only to have it fly back and hit her on thea head

Maisent dropped an ant

Tirion

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2010, 05:01:02 am »
Tirion was bit by ant but he don't know it was containing HAZARDOUS POISON and he was dead the next day

Tirion dropped a DVD drive (broken and will explode if hit)

Tirion

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2010, 12:08:17 pm »
OAH MAN BE QUICK PLEASE

Tirion

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2010, 10:29:11 am »
PLZ QUICK TOO RESPOND
I am waiting here for so long :-\

Zalya

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2010, 12:05:51 pm »
Zalya picks up the DVD drive and tosses it at the ground, melting time. (Yes, time can melt.)

Zalya Dropped a rowboat
(23:25:58) Elady says: Zalya are you trying to eat a ruby?
Zalya's RP likes and Dislikes

Tessra

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • The Adani Order
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2010, 07:12:26 pm »
Tessra jumped in the rowboat and rowed out into the middle of a lake, where she accidentally poked a hippopotamus on the toe and was eaten, rowboat and all. 

Tessra dropped a toad.
Also, it's more credible to others if you grow in power slowly over time.  First kill rats, then noobs, then klyros, and eventually work your way up to more powerful creatures ~ Miomai