Author Topic: The Tailor  (Read 7646 times)

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: The Tailor
« Reply #105 on: July 15, 2015, 08:51:15 pm »
Anysu's Tabard

Oronec

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2015, 05:47:20 pm »
Wow. I was scrolling through all of these with wide eyes. I couldn't take it all in fast enough! The Ojavedan style was especially gorgeous, and I look forward to seeing more of those - as well as everything else you produce.   :flowers:

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2015, 07:23:37 pm »
Outfit Description: There are dresses that leave little to the imagination, and then there are those that believe people have literally no imagination at all and seek to cater to this depressing handicap. This outfit is of the latter category. With a red, leather ensemble that covers the naughty bits well enough, it's built to leave the rest more or less exposed. An almost entirely transparent orange material slopes to form 3/4 sleeves and a loin-cloth like skirt that exposes the legs on downwards right where the wearer's thighs start. It is detailed with silver chains that dangle with rubies. These are attached to the shoulders, between the leather cups for the breasts, on the hips, and right between the legs.

Intended Wearer: Chrysis

Request: Make me sexeh.

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2015, 10:32:46 pm »
Outfit description: Formalwear that is made to be clean and comfortable but not overly flashy. It boasts a long vest that stretches nearly to the wearer's knees, black but for a thick band of cloth-of-gold up the middle seams. The jacket cannot be tied shut; instead it's meant to hang open over an equally long tunic underneath of a pleasant blue color. The tunic is long sleeved and again banded with cloth-of-gold around the neck and waist. The ends of the tunic's sleeves have a dark blue-and-gold triangular geometric pattern.

The outfit comes with a pair of comparatively simple brown pants, made of heavily treated leather so as to be supple and to give it shine.

Intended wearer: Gova

Request: Formalwear that is not too flashy.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2015, 02:22:22 am »
^ Chrysis: Attention magnet, certainly ...

^ Anysu: A funny one, the "crest" tells a lot.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Cairn

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Older than a few mountains.
    • View Profile
    • Creative Minds Forum
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2015, 08:38:42 am »
Oh lol.

That is all. I am glad you're posting your outfits again! It's a super fun dimension to the game.
I regret to announce that this is the end.

I bid you all a very fond farewell

Dannae

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2015, 09:38:15 am »
Unbelievable Mariana! You're proof positive that practice makes perfect! Your drawing skills have improved immensely since I've had the pleasure to know you.

Demagul Riwe

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Demagul, Veirys, Fenoren, and more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2015, 02:58:21 pm »
Oh lol.

That is all. I am glad you're posting your outfits again! It's a super fun dimension to the game.

Agreed, Cairn! These outfits really let you visualize certain characters, which adds so much to the immersion effect.

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2015, 04:41:03 pm »
Thanks all for your comments! I'm glad you're enjoying this little tailoring thread. It's certainly fun to do!

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 30, 2015, 12:53:18 pm »
Outfit Description: A lovely dress made of a light, airy sort of material. Around the waist it has been meticulously cut away, keeping the wearer from being indecent but exposing bits of skin beneath an intricate, vine-like pattern that extends into the skirt. The skirt itself is cut in layers, falling in a style that resembles leaves and flowing into an increasingly darker blue. Though it is sleeveless, there have been tiny hard to notice crystals lodged into the fabric on the shoulders, which, when worn, use the slightest azure way enchantment to make it seem like the wearer is sporting transparent, delicate wings.

Commissioned by: Sulaika

« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 03:37:34 pm by Mariana Xiechai »

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 30, 2015, 12:58:55 pm »
Outfit Description: An apron that would be the envy of any smith. Made of thick, hardened leather that covers the chest and extends over the legs, it has been enchanted to be heat-resistant for good use at the forge. There are embroidered patches on it: the torso boasts a mug over which two hammers cross, and the skirt of the apron bears a stem of barley crossed over hops.

Commissioned by: Esanor

« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 03:37:53 pm by Mariana Xiechai »

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 30, 2015, 01:00:58 pm »
Outfit Description: A set of robes clearly dedicated to Laanx. Mostly made of a vibrant red, they also hold extensive violet trim to accentuate the color. On the chest is a silver mask of Laanx, featureless save for two eyes that peer out as red slits.

Commissioned by: Eresae

« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 03:38:11 pm by Mariana Xiechai »

Aramara Meibi

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 30, 2015, 03:05:23 pm »
yes but who are they for?
all blessings to the assembled devotees.

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 30, 2015, 03:38:20 pm »

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 27, 2015, 12:53:33 pm »
Outfit description: A lovely gown that is tapered up in the front to about mid-thigh, but long and expansive down the back. It's made up of mostly a light maroon-color, with darker reds marking filigree around the skirt in the shape of a flower. The flower opens in the design near the waist, to form a pestle that has been detailed with beads. The hips are cut away, and in their place is translucent material. This material also makes up 3/4 sleeves, and is overlapped with lace in a vine-like pattern.

Intended wearer: Ripsholl