Author Topic: server shutdown by GM  (Read 1025 times)

Randalp

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2004, 07:24:01 pm »
how about the people who solved the quesT? what\'s the reward? and how will it translate to CB?

Wiseman in the Knowledge Seekers Guild Let the wisdom fill the world

Kwip

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2004, 07:37:54 pm »
Randalp, I am sorry I have to tell you this but I believe that the quests were just done to have the feeling of having done them.  This is at least the information I got when someone asked what they got for having done a quest.  Sorry....
Lurking in that space between -             \The\____
 trying to see what is off both ends -        -----\Mad\_____
  but the confusion and chaos looks so fun -     ------\Bard\
   that I must now jump down twixt them both and dance the dance

Randalp

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2004, 07:48:28 pm »
hmmz weird because on the website it says we will reward anyone who finishes the quest or something like that

edit:
it says in the player guide under the npc section: \"We will reward everyone that finds and complete the quest.\"
« Last Edit: December 16, 2004, 07:50:02 pm by Randalp »

Wiseman in the Knowledge Seekers Guild Let the wisdom fill the world

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2004, 08:06:00 pm »
Quest rewards were given manually, and the results of who completed them the fastest was posted on the news a long long time ago. There\'s no quest rewards anymore because the devs have far more important things to be doing. Besides, those quests/competitions are incredibly old now. :P

Yes, GM is Game Moderator. They\'re sort of lower-admins who take care of players ingame, helping them with technical issues (like characters getting stuck inside boxes) and organising special events.

Kiramon

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2004, 09:15:43 am »
Well can?t be right every time...
i surely hope that not all quest are made so the fastest gets the prize...

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2004, 10:07:20 am »
Quests in CB will be done \'properly\', I assure you. :P The rewards will be given automatically when you complete a quest, rather than relying on the admins to look at the logs and do it manually.

DeNappy

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Sold all my Stuff!!!
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2004, 02:25:59 pm »

The first step of the migration to CB is to sell all your items, so those get converted to gems. Please use this page to convert your items, if you don\'t remember which items you had, just select one and click on sell, the next page will tell you which items your inventory contains. All items not converted to gems will be lost during migration to CB. Please do it now!

New update on the site to sell all your stuff at the merchant (http://planeshift.fragnetics.com/merchant/merchantsell.html), in prep for the conversion!
If you don\'t know what your talking about, you don\'t know when to stop talking...