Author Topic: "invalid password"  (Read 342 times)

Mad Merlin

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
"invalid password"
« on: March 27, 2005, 06:51:46 pm »
Firstly, this is for the current (as of earlier today as well as yesterday) CVS version of Planeshift, compiled under Gentoo x86.

When attempting to log in after starting Planeshift, it always complains of an \"invalid password\". Now, this isn\'t a new account that I\'m trying to log in to, I\'ve used it many times before, and I didn\'t change any of the values since then. I tried changing my password through the website twice, but both times I ended back in the same \"invalid password\" situation.

Has anyone encountered this issue before, if so what was the problem, and how can it be fixed?

Edit: I just tried creating a new account, and I end up with the same \"invalid password\" error. I suspect there is a problem with the login portion of the CVS version of Planeshift.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 07:23:54 pm by Mad Merlin »

Mad Merlin

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 08:50:31 pm »
I have kept trying the latest CVS of PS along with CS, cel and cal3d and just today PS allowed me to log in again, so whatever the issue was before, seems to have been resolved. I didn\'t change anything other than the various PS components.