Author Topic: "server is un reachable or not running"  (Read 463 times)

red_come

• Traveller
    • View Profile
"server is un reachable or not running"
« on: November 22, 2005, 04:00:54 pm »
what is going on here... ive been w8ing 3 days to play and it hasnt worked yet... i got the updates so it will work... but would u plzzzzzzzzzzzz get the server back up? i really really wanna play plz! The game sound sooooo kl but i cant play it it is making me very mad...
Why do you have to make everything so hard?

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 04:05:30 pm »
Calm down, deep breath, this is just a game. I\'m sure you have plenty of bigger things to worry about in your life, and if you don\'t, you\'re the luckiest person in the world.

The server is up and running, as you can always check by following the instructions stickied in the Server Discussion section of the forums, \"Server Status.\"

Do you have UDP port 7777 opened for server \"Laanx,\" if you run a firewall or router? Can you try perhaps to ping laanx.fragnetics.com? (On Windows, in the Run... dialog box simply type \"ping laanx.fragnetics.com\" and see if the connection times out.)
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

red_come

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 04:06:50 pm »
when i try to logg in it says its offline...

[ EDIT ][/color]

o ok it finnally back online ty vm 4 ur time... soz i got a bit frusterated.,

Please refrain from double-posting. Simply edit your last post to add new information, if no one has replied yet :) Again. --Karyuu[/color]
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 04:10:14 pm by red_come »

red_come

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 04:11:53 pm »
wat!!! now i get that message that says someting unexspected happened... the code is 7c00724A plz help i already updated like 30 min ago... wat is goin on...?

and soz... i 4got about edit... and yet again sorry... and ty. Lol wow not very reliable today... i turned off sound... just gotta w8 for server to load... maybe it will work now? does any1 else not have the connection up? or is it just on my end..?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 04:51:46 pm by red_come »

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 04:33:42 pm »
Making multiple threads is also a bad idea. That\'s spam. Your other threads on the error message have been deleted, and please stick to this one from now on.

Make sure you have disabled sound in PlaneShift\'s setup application.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.