Author Topic: psclient won't open  (Read 720 times)

Nero da 2nd

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
psclient won't open
« on: February 06, 2006, 12:31:49 am »
Psclient isn\'t opening, I open it, and then it just crashes. It was working, the moment before I went into pssetup (trying to relight maps), but then it just started crashing.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 10:26:30 am by Nero da 2nd »
http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Nero%20da%202nd
-=-=-=-=OMFG PHR33 ST0FF=-=-=-=-
^-^OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG^-^
              =~NOW~=
 WHAT STARTS WITH P AND ENDS WITH ORN??????????

Answer this question ****RIGHT**** and recive a PHR33 signature made of ascii art of YOUR NAME!!!  :D  :D  :D

DaveG

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2006, 03:04:57 am »
I have no idea.  Post more info (possibly in the Mac forum, *hint* *hint*) and someone might be able to figure something out.  We\'re not psychics, and we can\'t help you when all you tell us is it crashes on load.  Launch with console (stick -console on the end of the command) and paste what it says as it starts up.

::  PlaneShift Team Programmer  ::

cyclone3d

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
try this.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 10:53:41 am »
Well.. if it stopped working after you went into the setup... did you change something in the setup program?

I know enabling any sound setting but \"software\" on my system makes PS crash.

You may have to uninstall and re-install... or figure out where the config file is and edit it manually.

Have you tried going back into setup and changing any options back to what they were before it started crashing?

Watcher

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2006, 12:48:50 pm »
If you are using XP try to do a system restore to a date before the problems started occuring. Although this doesn\'t always work.