Author Topic: [Guild] Nexus of Devotion  (Read 1570 times)

dragnoor

• Hydlaa Resident
  • -Talad only knows-
    • View Profile
    • nexus of devotion
[Guild] Nexus of Devotion
« on: January 12, 2009, 04:26:34 am »
How things got started

The Azure Sun darkens over a handful of tents scattered near a road. Adventurers gather around a shared campfire, telling tales of deeds they've done in the past, speculating about what's at the bottom of the Eagle Doors waterfall, boasting about which and how many beasts they've slain within a few hours at the arena. It starts getting cold out. They wrap their cloaks and blankets around themselves, sticking it out, glad for the company on their long journey.

Cutthroats wait at the top of the hill. The campers are obscured from sight, but their laugher, getting louder as they drink more, betrays the oblivious adventurers' position. Bloodthirsty and driven by greed, the killers sneak up on the group and attack.
The sound of shouts, magic, and the crashing of metal on metal disrupts the otherwise calm evening. Our heroes valiantly battle the cutthroats, managing to send some to the dark Citadel, but the noble adventurers are outnumbered. Some run, others stay fighting and join the ones they killed.

Over the next few days, the adventurers run into each other near the gates of Hydlaa, ready to try their trip again. They swear an oath to trust and protect each other, and stick together no matter what happens. After a few more journeys together, they grow close. The group forms a guild, and calls itself the Nexus of Devotion.

Author: Monala Colleler (Loremistress of Nexus).

To attain our objectives one must read our Guild Constitution. However only Devotees have access to this profoundly important scroll. But I will say this. Our guild is about the attainment of knowledge. The bonding of friendship. The aquisition of individual skills to devotees. And above all. To serve the Gods. We are Light in the darkness. We ask for nothing & happily share everything.
I Dragnoor Elvenhoff Serve Nexus. As Guildmaster my devotees are my life & soul. I personally Ally to Xiosia. I bow to her wisdom.

www.nexusofdevotion.com

dragnoor

• Hydlaa Resident
  • -Talad only knows-
    • View Profile
    • nexus of devotion
Re: [Guild] Nexus of Devotion
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 11:32:29 am »
Addenum :
Nexus does not condone murder. Think carefully before you decide to kill another player. Our reputation depends on it. Revenge & Entrapment are good reasons but one for one. Ie not a vendetta forever.