Author Topic: Organised monster town looting spree  (Read 574 times)

dragnoor

• Hydlaa Resident
  • -Talad only knows-
    • View Profile
    • nexus of devotion
Organised monster town looting spree
« on: March 06, 2009, 11:19:28 am »
Currently monsters entering town are controlled by Gm's or a player led ulber or 2. Whilst this is exciting imagine a swarm of literally dozens of ulbers entering Hydlaa via the east gate intent on a looting rampage. Killing anyone close by....
                                                                                  Weve seen it at the mines. So why not the plaza ? The 2 guards at the east gate are slain by overwhelming numbers etc. Perhaps one of 1 of the 200 or so (just a figure off the top of my head.) Ulbers drops a Water glyph or something of equal value. Time it on  market day hehe!! imagine the carnage - All those poor townies being slaughtered - . Now this would be a memorable event.
To combat lag (a) Have WAVES of ulbers not all 200 at once (b) not all clustered close together. And ULBER Ulbers not pansies. So a cockey Brw mage thinks hehe..I can PWN these.. and dies..LOL.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 11:21:03 am by dragnoor »

Millian

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Be neutral.....be free...
    • View Profile
Re: Organised monster town looting spree
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 08:07:59 am »
So you want a bunch of ubies come out of nowhere any kill everybody in town?
Kinda like it I want to see guard fight for thier life I mean we have guard for guarding the city but all i see that they stand still and do nothing.But is  NPCs atk NPCs possible in this game?
Calmness in the air

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
  • We want no UNFIXED bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
Re: Organised monster town looting spree
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 09:18:52 am »
But is NPCs atk NPCs possible in this game?

not at this point in development, other then some work on the pet attacking code.