Author Topic: [OFFICIAL EVENT]Evildoers wanted...  (Read 3124 times)

Weavers

• Traveller
    • View Profile
[OFFICIAL EVENT]Evildoers wanted...
« on: October 09, 2007, 08:06:26 pm »
You stop in a shadow and look at the note you found again...

We know your heart. Meet us at the appointed place and time, if you have the guts to follow that dark calling in your heart. Drip three drops of your blood on these words, then burn the paper, and your destination will reveal itself to you.

Go to that location. Do exactly as you are told, or suffer a quick and painful death. Your dagger may become wet, but your purse will surely become heavy.

Make your choice.

You still do not know how this note got into your pocket. You do not know how they knew you. As you look at the note, you make your choice...

[OOC This is a Pre-Eclipse GM event. If your character is dark of heart, you will have found this note. If you do as it says, and want to play a dark part, PM us (Weavers) with your character name, and we will PM you back with the meeting location. The event will take place Wednesday, the 10th (today), at around or after 6PM GMT. That is 2PM Eastern Standard Time. Note: If you PM us, yet show up as a 'good' character, you -will- be killed.  When given instructions, you will do exactly as told, or you will be killed. If you go OOC, you will be assumed insane, and you will be killed. Any who are late to the meeting will not be killed, but will be left behind. The forces of darkness are unforgiving.]
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 10:55:39 am by Weavers »

Kaerli

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: [OFFICIAL EVENT]Evildoers wanted...
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 06:54:25 am »
BLAH!  Can't you make the event halfway workable for those in the USA?  I'm in school at that hour :O

Mordraugion

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Ex Dev and GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 09:12:38 am »
The idea is to make this one accessible to Europeans as the last one was in the middle of Sunday night monday morning
No longer a member of the PlanShift Development Team
Hokinon or Hoki on IRC

PS is not a democracy, nor will it ever be -- Karyuu 2006
http://www.hydlaaplaza.com/smf/index.php?topic=21049.msg230947#msg230947

Xillix Queen of Fools

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 09:16:22 am »
The game is international, don't be selfish!

This is a sanctioned event and not enough people have signed up, so please do.

Kaerli I am sure the event will still be running when the bell rings letting you out from school.

Socius Rockus

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Wibble myself: 17years I was gone, give or take
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 09:48:05 am »
[How can your character show up "dark of heart"  or "Good"? Is this based on your quests or RP?  :lol: Id I'm asking stupid things, please knock me on the head]

Suvok

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Since Client 0.3.014
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 10:01:22 am »
Thats it! I'm going to start paddling now, and I wont stop until Australia is in the GMT timezone.

* Suvok knocks Socius on the head.
RP I assume, hence the 'RP Event'  :D
Confusion is always the most honest response

Weavers

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 10:02:16 am »
[The answer to that is simple. If you play a character that shuns the laws, or is a 'bad' guy all around, you will have the note. This is based on how you play your character, not on quests. 'Good guys' will not have the note. If you show up as a good character, and other characters know, they will point you out. Be careful in your actions and choice.

*addition You must PM us to get the location. And yes, you can invite your 'dark of heart' (AKA 'evil') fellows even if they do not read this thread or PM us.]
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 10:05:02 am by Weavers »

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Want to know the truth now?
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2007, 10:57:59 am »
[I most likely won't be able to come because I'll be busy most of the day but I'll definately try and inform my guild members. Didn't know we could before so I didn't  :sweatdrop: ]
Saggi Lezeheso, The Whisper's Jest
Demoik and Rioqura, The Immortal Harrow
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Duraza Darkom, Slayer of Kittens

ThomPhoenix

• Testers
  • Forum Addict
  • A Phoenix, what'd you expect?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2007, 02:22:39 pm »
[Hmm, that didn't go too well. People tracking you down by the location of your chatbubbles, attacking you because they can see your label while you're hiding crouched in a dark corner behind a barrel. Dead Enkidukais sprinted through the Death Realm to get back into the fight. Man, last time I'm doing a raid. The GMs actually prepared it well, I guess there's always some people to spoil the fun. At least the monetary reward was good.]
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 02:47:27 pm by ThomPhoenix »
We're not evil. We're simply amazing.

Socius Rockus

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Wibble myself: 17years I was gone, give or take
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2007, 03:04:16 pm »
[*stuff thom said* and It's very hard to run with a char with end 45 through the Dr, from hydlaa to the 'secret spot' and be killed again when I was in a dark place and not moving :/ But it was fun beore that ! :D Nicely done!]

Elvicat

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • My site
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2007, 03:07:33 pm »
i'm sorry to say this i feel the outcomming was a bust tho the event was ok the ending left me so moody that i wanted to swear  :-\

Weavers

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2007, 03:29:34 pm »
[elvicat, please PM us with your issues so that we can address them in future Events. They are made for your fun, and we would not want anyone to walk away feeling let down.]

Elvicat

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • My site
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2007, 03:49:02 pm »
nah it's allright, it was mostly that my connection glitched making me lag like crazy and some other small things that made me boil over but neather was your guys fault, good event none the less

Miaua

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2007, 05:21:01 pm »
[Hmm, that didn't go too well. People tracking you down by the location of your chatbubbles, attacking you because they can see your label while you're hiding crouched in a dark corner behind a barrel. Dead Enkidukais sprinted through the Death Realm to get back into the fight. Man, last time I'm doing a raid. The GMs actually prepared it well, I guess there's always some people to spoil the fun. At least the monetary reward was good.]

Agree. Who dies (IC) should stay in DR at least untill end of event.
Or better, from 020, laying on ground wounded.

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Want to know the truth now?
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2007, 09:32:50 pm »
Pfft, I knew I'd miss it. Still I hope that there is another gm event for evildoers, hopefully next time I won't be busy.
Saggi Lezeheso, The Whisper's Jest
Demoik and Rioqura, The Immortal Harrow
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Duraza Darkom, Slayer of Kittens