Author Topic: Guild Conflicts and Conversations  (Read 4040 times)

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2004, 03:51:31 pm »
*Stares at Xalthar and doesn\'t respond, instead turns to Draklar who appears.\"

I can see fine just because I don\'t share the same outlook on life as you doesn\'t mean my take on it is wrong..maybe wrong for you but right for me.

Caring for Moogie my Ire, is what led to me to give the choice of turning Seperot instead of killing him..If Moogie was not here..he would be sent to the slaughter like any others..

Killing out of hatred is something that needs to be done I kill my enemies, wage war on my enemies and FIGHT against my enemies because my love for those innocent and uninvolved..For my friends, my elders..an if my family was still alive..them as well.. There is no boundaries for what I can achieve in my life and nothing you or anyone else says can stop the whirlwind of destruction that will be headed \"Evils\" way...Break the circle..No..No I WILL CRUSH THE CIRCLE!!!

*Breaths heavily and turns his attention to Phinehas*

Aye Greetings Phinehas, how are you coming along in \"Ashes\"..I imagine well for they are nothing but respectable and well mannered for the most part *smiles*

No problems here nothing I cannot handle..just a handfull of people trying to blockade my quest for victory over evil.
Sorry but I must depart, we must catch up more next time.

*Parts his hair while turning around walking into the darkness, before entering in he turns around and glares at Sangwa and grins. Then continues his walk into the shadow saying in a low voice \"Here or not..here...we...COME\"!*

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2004, 04:06:57 pm »
*smirks*
Well mannered? That\'s not the way I\'d describe them after how they declared war on Templars of Steel...

*laughs a bit*
Fine, do it your way. I guess you forgot about the times of darkness tempting you... the times when I tried to help you to get back on the path of light...
We all are different... some good, some evil... but still we can live in harmony.
You\'ve chosen to live with hatred... I can accept that, but never respect.
AKA Skald

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2004, 05:10:39 pm »
*Moogie stands by, watching each take their turn in speaking, listening to every word, yet feeling numb... as if she can hear the truth in what they say, yet knowing that most of the doors are closed to her, and she cannot accept anything but what she has resigned to believe.*

*She watches Depthblade depart, and then turns to Draklar*

Draklar... were we not once friends? Is there no way you can stand down your hostility towards Aliathi? I say nothing of your beliefs or your God. Perhaps I do not personally accept them as my own, but I also do not deny they exist. We come as friends to the pure hearts of this world; we have no interest in warring with other just Gods and their followers. Why, if that were the case, we would consider most of the population of Yliakum as enemies, and that is simply folly! Do you not agree?

*she takes a step towards the man, her eyes pleading*

There need be no conflict between us. Perhaps, one day, we might even help eachother in a common struggle. Please consider my words... old friend...
« Last Edit: October 18, 2004, 05:13:12 pm by Moogie »

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2004, 07:26:04 pm »
*After Depthblade\'s grin Sangwa smiles lightly and whispers:* May those who laugh in the face of danger go with a smile on their faces.

*As Sangwa is walking away he hears Moogie\'s words, he stops whistling keeps walking slowly and says over his shoulder:* One of the reasons we despise you is the fact that you refuse to fight the others for what you believe in.

*Sangwa then speeds up to Xalthar and says while catching his breath:* Will we allow this mockery to go on, Lord Xalthar? I think something should be done to set an example for those who protect the Aliathi scum.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2004, 07:31:17 pm by Sangwa »
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

seperot

• Veteran
  • :G
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2004, 07:31:17 pm »
Strike me down and become the evil you have fought againced * an evil smirk comes over seperots face*
i fully intend not to let that happen dear depthblade for my sword stabbing you is by far more....entertaining

Xalthar you would turn your back on your own bretherin of steel? a Inqesition may have to take place if you are willing to disregard your bretherin so

Depthblade you too know the darkenss in your heart and how it grows......i\'ve seen it and how easy it is to play with it...was it not for your pride you whould have fallen long before now to the depths of darkness. truely the only one of pure heart is Draklar....but in finding this purity has scarred his soul and made him an outcast in him own life a shame indeed.

i shall enjoy watching you die for thinking you can hold the one i love within the confines of your meager guild and its archery and magics. *seperot grins again twisting his head at an angle*

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2004, 08:00:48 pm »
*Moogie notices sep appear*

I\'ve told you, I\'m here by choice. And who are you to demand my return? You, as one of these Templars who have sworn bloodshed against me and my people. Will you stand for that, and yet not stand my own freedom?? Can your desire to have me with you be so... selfish?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2004, 08:01:47 pm by Moogie »

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2004, 10:52:49 am »
*glances at Moogie*
You expect me to stay blind to the actions of your goddess? You, Followers of Aliathi deceive everyone with your twisted picture of \"evil\". You teach warriors to put their steel away, that it is evil to kill thus should not be done. You do not see that \'evil\' has the same right of existance as \'good\'. Life and death, both are natural in our existence. Animals kill to preserve their life, to defend their terriotory. Do you intend to change them as well? Teach them not to kill so that they can starve to death? And what about you? Something must be killed so you can eat. Isn\'t that evil? Isn\'t that hypocrisy?
Just because something is evil doesn\'t mean it\'s wrong.
But you decided to mess up with warriors\' minds. Warrior is sworn to his blade, battle is what he rides for. Pride and glory he finds in defeating his enemies. But you throw it away and create some kind of pacifists.
We, Templars of Steel, shall not stay blind to such actions. Just as our gods tought us, we will teach others. To live in courage, pride and glory. To be what warriors were always supposed to be...
AKA Skald

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2004, 01:36:45 pm »
Do you not think, then, if a warrior puts down his sword and follows the teachings of Aliathi, that it is what he truely believes in? Perhaps he is not the kind of brutish warrior you speak of to begin with. We useth not magics or mindgames to \"convince\" people to join us. We are simply here, and people come to us of their own free will.

We hold no grudge against those who don\'t wish to follow our ways. And we hold no grudge against those who follow ways which differ from our own...

As a religion, we only fight to protect ourselves and the lives of the innocent when we have to.

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2004, 02:18:47 pm »
What I think is that warriors who put their steel down aren\'t true warriors anymore. Most of those who declare themselves as warriors, knights... don\'t even have warrior spirit within... all I see is priests wearing armour. They are told that fighting is wrong, that it will bring them to darkness. They no longer know what their purpose is and think fighting skills are enough to call themselves \'knights\'. Well there is more to a warrior than that, it is the way of a warrior, the way shown to us by the warrior gods, the way we shall spread no matter the difficulties.
AKA Skald

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2004, 02:44:22 pm »
*Makes haste toward Draklar and Moogie, for he has heard the words of steel*

Draklar your words are blasphemy! Nothing more then a cult you have put together in order to bend to your wishes...A time will come when your pawns realize this and then what will you do? Will you put down your steel and make for another path? Your steel is neither righteous or honorable..Religion is the cause of war and despair..yours in particular..There still is those religions like Moogies that don\'t want such things...they don\'t fight for the hell of fighting...In my eyes you and your CULT are another form of \"Evil\" and if you dare take arms against a non-violent religion such as Followers of Aliathi..you will find that war and despair will be brought down on you..but atleast with rightful reason!

Altharion

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2004, 03:04:03 pm »
my my, dont be so hasty now.

lets all relax over some pudding?

:]

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2004, 03:25:07 pm »
*frowns at DepthBlade hearing what he had to say*
Please tell me:
Didn\'t I try to help you get back on path of light when you said the dark side was tempting you?
Didn\'t I try to do it by showing you our way?
Didn\'t it actually give you the need to get back and fight for the right cause?
Later you just threw it away and let Seperot lead you into darkness instead... you just mocked me, said Seperot makes more sense than I do. And still you dare to talk about righteousness and honor? I only tried to help you, never expected anything in return, never had, most likely never will.
And just as I tried to help you, I try to help others. I don\'t care if they\'re good, neutral or evil... I try to show them that they shouldn\'t be afraid to fight, that it isn\'t wrong to do so. I once were like you, fighting for good, led by hatred... we all know where that led me... sorry for trying to help you to avoid that...

*turns around and starts walking away, but stops after a while*
And all our traditions were passed from our ancestors throughout the generations and finally put together by Xalthar, I didn\'t make anything up.
*said that, departs back into shadows*
AKA Skald

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2004, 03:59:22 pm »
*Xalthar snorts at Seperot and reminds him that plans have been made and that he would never betray a brother of steel, let alone an inquisitor. Even though cloak and dagger activities are not usually employed by honored Templars, there are times when undertaking such can prove highly effective. He then nods to Sangwa and gestures towards Draklar who is doing a good job stating our views on their heathen folly*

Fear not, brothers, I have said so many times before, heathens are hard to convince, but we shall overcome them be it by words or by steel. Preferably the latter.

*Xalthar smirks as he salutes the remaining Templar with a hand to his heart and blade at boot, and takes off into the distance on his mighty steed*

Altharion

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2004, 04:23:30 pm »
now now Draklar, didnt you switch between alignments and guilds alot in the past as well? did you also not threaten to leave our beloved community as well?

either way dwelling on the past is futile most of the time so lets just have some pudding, shall we  :]

*hands pudding to those that wants some*

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2004, 04:29:53 pm »
*smirks at Altharion\'s hypocrisy, keeping in mind their earlier discussion*
*bows to Xalthar and gets back on his way*

[OOC]
Originally posted by Altharion
now now Draklar, didnt you switch between alignments and guilds alot in the past as well?
Originally posted by Draklar
 we all know where that led me...
Originally posted by Altharion
did you also not threaten to leave our beloved community as well?
no, only game
I don\'t see connection with the thread, you could ask on irc...[/OOC][/size]
« Last Edit: October 19, 2004, 04:47:17 pm by Draklar »
AKA Skald