Author Topic: Guild Conflicts and Conversations  (Read 4039 times)

seperot

• Veteran
  • :G
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2004, 04:40:54 pm »
The pawns are set and in full dance booted bladed and with death in there eyes many will fall but only one king will remain mahap a few knights and a bishop or 2.....

I just hope you can cure my boredom for a time depth before i kill you :)

and moogie soon you will see the right path this i promise you my love

Xalthar....making it look good buddy i was making it look good ;)

Altharion

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2004, 04:47:12 pm »
OOC draklar it didnt have any connection at all i just wanted some more points in my discussion and hope that nobody would notice  :P

what did we discuss later that made me a hipocrit?

and were did that lead you? dunno much about your life story, only things i have heard from sep and mostly grak was in my previous post.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2004, 04:50:48 pm by Altharion »

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2004, 05:41:05 pm »
What would that right path be? To switch sides, become a Templar only to slaughter my former bretheren?

I will not join them. And if you would let them threaten us with violence, I don\'t see how you could truely care about me like you say...

I love you, regardless of what you believe in. But we are destined to be on opposite sides of the board.

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2004, 08:02:36 pm »
*Sangwa nods back to Xalthar, comes closer to Draklar and addresses Depthblade*
You aren\'t just a heathen. You endanger the Templars of Steel and your life is an obstacle to our cause. Calling Draklar\'s words blasphemy is insulting the Steel\'s teachings. However don\'t think you are much different from us; we fight Aliathi because we care about those misled by them, you fight us because you care about Moogie and about the Aliathi.
Depthblade, once I saw you as worthy of our ways, but now you protect those who refuse to fight for their own cause? Will you fight for them? *shouts* Would they fight for you!? *stops shouting*  Can\'t you see?
Take back what you have said and leave all Aliathi to their fate. Share your swords with those who would share theirs.
Refuse to be a puppet in the hands of some hypocrite peace lovers. If they love peace so much then why doesn\'t one of their priestess, a loyal example of their kind, do what it takes to stop this war? A war where some will lose their lives to protect Aliathi\'s way. Bah, she and their kind prefer to watch us fight each other and will be satisfied if you manage to weaken us. They hunger for our blood so that they would pay with yours.
Renounce to this act of foolishness and you won\'t be seen as an obstacle and therefor I won\'t have to write your sentence in our scrolls. Notice that I give you this chance out of respect from you and because I appreciate your methods of fighting for what you believe.
Leave Moogie behind too. She is too busy thinking about her own freedom.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2004, 08:21:08 pm by Sangwa »
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2004, 08:40:30 pm »
*Raises the end of his sword to Sangwa\'s throat before Sangwa or anyone else can react*

You fool!! My reason for fighting is not of the same nature, I fight for those I love and for the destruction of \"Evil\". In no way would I go attack a religion because of their preachings...not only is that sadistict but the worst part is they are non-violent. My causes for fighting are far more worthy then taking up swords over words.

*Lowers his sword and begins thrusting it in the air*

Yes I shall fight for them, fight to defend them from any who comes their way...you know why? They are innocent and peaceful not causing any harm other then preachings some might disagree with! If you disagree with your friend or a stranger over words do you remove their tongue..perhaps remove their head? Only someone insane or under the will of \"Evil\" would react in such a manner.

I do not care if they aren\'t right in their preachings because I am not a believer of any religion..I care only if the innocent are being bullied by the corrupt evils of this world..in this case you can be the \"Evil\"...

STAY AWAY from these preachers and any other innocence I have not mentioned within this speech or I shall take arms against you till the ends of time...and bring many more to follow my quest!

*Turns his head to the side with his back faced against Draklar and while walking away says..*

Your help towards me doesn\'t go unnoticed but even a friend can become \"Evil\" and need to be put down...

*Disapears into thin air
« Last Edit: October 19, 2004, 11:42:35 pm by DepthBlade »

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2004, 12:11:02 am »
*turns to Sangwa*
Leave him be. He has gone insane, in his quest for destruction of evil, no longer sees who\'s friend and who\'s foe...
*shakes head*
And he doesn\'t understand that those who he sees as \"innocent and peaceful\", are the ones who started fight between Templars and Followers in the first place...
Actions of their Battle Priests will not be forgotten...
AKA Skald

seperot

• Veteran
  • :G
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2004, 03:30:00 am »
A musing of quite contempt i saw when thinking about your statement untrue Depthblade. you forcalim that we are evil...but what right do you have to claim this to be so? how are you sure that you are not the evil one corrupting the mass to what is socialgically classed as good?

how can you defend againced evil if you truly cant say that the rules of engagment are so clear cut? Mirth for all we know could actually be twisted and warping our very image of this world with what they claim is peace but how do we know this is true? we have only seen the ideals and not the cause and effect of the way of life.

your narrow minded blindness is proof that which faction will be crushed at the end of this depthblade....its not too late to know the side you where born to come back the side which you know in your heart is right.

and on a finnal note what happens if you obtain this \"peace\"? what happens to you then? will mirth still not see you for the savage killer you are? do you think they want killers like you in there ideal world?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2004, 03:30:52 am by seperot »

Syzerian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2004, 03:53:17 am »
*The arguing group looks up to see Syzerian standing on the roof of a nearby house*
Depthblade, you have no right to call someone a fool without realising your foolishness.  You are blinded by your courage, it is preventing you from thinking realisticly. Evil will always exist and so will good but you think you can eliminate evil? You cannot destroy one without destroying the other.
*Syzerian jumps down from the roof and lands behind Depthblade*
Go ahead, by all meens try and destroy evil but you will never succeed.
*Syzerian walks off and then pauses for a moment*
I will be watching when fall....

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2004, 09:14:01 am »
*Sangwa shakes his head and points his finger to Moogie* See what your kind has done!? You blinded Depthblade and wrote his sentence. *says in a loud voice so that Depthblade can hear* He can\'t even see that he is just like us. He wants to kill us because we think differently, just like the reason for which he thinks we want to kill your bretherin. If he kills Evil ones why can\'t we kill those who do not follow our ways?
*smiles lightly before he continues, in a normal tone now* Moogie, you asked Draklar to end this. End this yourself, avoid the bloodshed, tell Depthblade to renounce.  Don\'t drag him and his guild to this fight; If reason shines upon him too late he will curse himself for all eternity.
Should the fate of one man and maybe his whole guild, be the price for your freedom? If that is so then you are as selfish as you claim Seperot is.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2004, 09:22:30 am by Sangwa »
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

TheRedMonk

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2004, 09:26:14 am »
*As Syzerian turns to leave, Tybalt is standing in front of him.
So what is he to do? Sit around and wait for his enemies to take actions? Wait for a reason to give response? There are guilds that believe this to be the right way of proceeding but I know that when the battles will start, they will be the ones to fall first.  Depthblade and his friends might not, and probably will not, succeed in destroying all evil but it is obvious that they plan to die trying and if that is what they want to do with their lives then you should respect that.

*takes a step aside to let Syzerian leave and then shouts with an angry expression on his face.
Draklar! *stops shouting*
I remind you, again, that this that you call a war declaration had nothing to do with my guild, except, of course, for the obvious fact that I am a member of Ashes. What I said to you was from me, and from me only. Anyway, I have come to realise that your religion, or whatever you choose to call it, is not worth any attention. So good luck on whatever path you choose to walk. Just make sure you don\'t cross mine.

EDIT: OOC: Fast Sangwa ;)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2004, 09:27:21 am by TheRedMonk »

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2004, 10:12:58 am »
And I remind you that it wasn\'t first time you tried to pick a fight with Templars... since the very beginning you kept attacking us for no apparent reason... You wanted war between Ashes and Templars and thus it started. But after everything went back to normal and we removed your guild from enemies list, you asked me to put it back in there. However I ignored your childish jabber... that is until that day when you walked upon our territory and began insulting us... you didn\'t stop when Xalthar asked you to do so, oh no... you had to push it further...
So I do not care if it had any connection with your guild. After the disrespect shown by you and that Aliathi battle priest I decided to not tolerate such behaviour anymore. The guilds are responsible for their members and I do not wish to have anything to do with people who stand by your side.

And why should Syzerian respect the ways of such barbarians? They turn their backs to the nature by trying to destroy the eternal circle of good and evil, while it gave them their lives...
Love and Hate, Darkness and Light
Stand firm as One, cannot be parted
Nature destroys and gives new life
Infinite ways cannot be thwarted...
AKA Skald

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2004, 12:44:40 pm »
*Taps his skull and starts pointing the finger at Draklar, Seperot and Sangwa*

What have I said before your words are useless..you try and label me as the \"Evil\" when all I try to do is good you guys are even more messed up then I ever thought. Your accusations make less sense then your goals in life..but still you try and force me to be a bad guy..*laughs*

I shall prove to you all by the end of this quest who is the true \"Evil\"...and I will do it with a sword and by whatever means I wish..If my enemy can use barbaric tactics and ravage these lands I can do ten fold upon them without a bit of remorse. Call me insane or \"Evil\" but those things only come from the mouths of people who actually are \"Evil\"(past evil), or insane..and admit it..so really what truth can we take from you in the first place.  

Stop stalling and trying to turn me..your final judgement has already been made and soon enough it will all be put in place.   *Laughs so hard he grips his stomach* Hah Evil trying to accuse others of Evil hahaha pathetic.

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2004, 12:46:46 pm »
Redmonk... don\'t tell me you stand by their side too... How can you tolerate their actions?
I don\'t mind Depthblade wanting to destroy all evil, it\'s what he wants so he should fight for it. I just can\'t understand how can he cooperate with the Aliathi\'s people.
It goes against his own way! And against your way! You want to slay the Cabal don\'t you? You will not wait until it happens, you won\'t take refuge in infamous words of numbing peace. You will chase them down and maybe die in the way.
We all try to change the world with war and war only generates more war to keep the cicle going and our lives meaningful.
Aliathi\'s way mocks our Nature\'s way, should they succeed in their objectives and a world of useless existence and futile objectives will be settled.
*After listening to Depthblade\'s words Sangwa sadly looks down* Depthblade... you have fallen. You speak as a madman and your ideals have been corrupted. It is not your fault and I will avenge your fall. May all the Aliathi pay for what they have caused!
You see our words and efforts as conspiracy.
There is nothing else I can say to you, unless that I am sorry for not being able to save you.
*Sangwa steps away and waits for some response, a sign that he can leave*
« Last Edit: October 20, 2004, 12:53:53 pm by Sangwa »

Join the Dark Empire!

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2004, 01:10:29 pm »
*chuckles*
DepthBlade, I do not call you evil... I call you a hypocrite...
You want to protect the land by destroying all evil... but to do so you wish to stand against nature by breaking the circle of good and evil.
Your vision of saving the land means turning your back to nature. Isn\'t that insane?

There\'s evil in all of us: You have to kill to get food, it\'s but a natural way of life. You cannot annihilate all evil within yourself, you have to accept it as well as accept that evil in others. If you won\'t do it, you\'ll throw yourself into endless suffering... and that by itself is evil as well...

The only way to become one of pure heart is by accepting evil as a natural way of things and not trying to destroy it.

Try to help whenever you can. Keep not hatred, but love within yourself. Fight for what you believe in, but do not keep grief against those whom you fight.

These are few simple steps that shall help you to stay in the light...
AKA Skald

TheRedMonk

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2004, 06:37:01 am »
*thinks about what the others have said

Draklar, you say that I asked you to make Ashes your enemies but you know that is false. Ever since my hate against you Templars, and your ideals, started rising I have been clear about the fact that my guild should not be involved. I know now that the methods I used to declare war were bad and unproffesional, and for that I apologise, but not for my intentions that I know were true at the time.

*nods to Draklar and then turns to Sangwa

And Sangwa, I do not care about standing on the evil or the good side. I will fight the Cabal because of their manners and aims in life, and because of what they did to Shadowhand. I do not care about converting the Cabal to fit my ideals, and I don\'t think you should try to convert Rebirth either. They know what they must do, which is to protect the innocent. By joining up with the, dare I say helpless, Followers of Aliathi they have control over the subjects they seek to protect. I cannot see what is wrong with that?