Author Topic: Little Experiment 2  (Read 1730 times)

Bjorn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2004, 02:19:37 pm »
OOC:I think I\'ll go with Merdarions, not saying that it\'s better, but I just have a better idea to go with it.

Damn! Rhett whispered. Now he had lost his temper. In a mad rush of panic, he ran frantically up toward the girl and turned her around. He started beating on her. Just as he hit her, she disappeared into a thin mist.

OOC: I\'ve fit both posts in!

What just happened here? Rhett questioned dumbly.
Fool! Cried Hilloc. Young Elves born by royal blood all have a gift... This one has the gift of teleportation!
...Damn

Inventory:

Steel Claymore
Finely Tailored but worn clothing
125 Florins
Torch
« Last Edit: December 10, 2004, 02:20:52 pm by Bjorn »
If you see someone going around talking about their \'+1 silk underpants\', you would take it as a joke at first and later wonder about their mental status
- ZpTyZ

LondonWalker

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2004, 03:15:31 am »
OOC : Rhett was not to be portrayed originally as mean or aggressive. It\'s your choice for what you post, but beating up a little girl? I guess it doesn\'t matter too much. : OOC

Joshua was crying and Rhett tried in vain to comfort him. He hoisted him up onto his shoulder and they continued to plod along, very aware that the chance of them being caught was extremely high.

\"Damn this cold...\" Hilloc whispered.

They had all been noticing a slight chill, now it was intensifying and even Rhett was complaing soon.
A wash of fresh mist swept over them and the small elfin child they had encountered earlier seemingly apparated out of the mist.

Inventory:

Steel Claymore
125 Florins
Torch
Quote:

\"When I was a little boy, I really wanted a catchers mitt. But my dad wouldn\'t get it for me. So I held my breath until I passed out and hit my head on the coffee table. Doctor said I might have brain damage\"

\"Dad, what\'s the point of this story?\"

\"I like stories...\"

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2004, 08:01:58 am »
OOC: Well LondonWalker, in Extreme Situation the friendliest man can get a monster. :)

Even though the cold they ventured on. Soon they saw the source of the coldness. Getting out of the Stronghold they realized that they\'re on the top of one of those mountains surrounding the village.

Pheew that will get long., Hilloc complained.

With the crying Joshua on his shoulders Rhett went on.
After a short time he looked back.

The stronghold of which they ventured out looks perfectly like a rock, surely the dark elves planned an ambush.

Inventory:

Steel Claymore
125 Florins
Torch
I want to be a flame, to crumble to ash, but never ever burnt.

I want to rise higher, rise up to the heavens, but sink, just sink down deeper and deeper into nothing,

I want to be an angel, a chosen, a devil, but I am just a creature that ever wants what it wont get.

Bjorn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Pawns
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2004, 10:52:45 am »
They reached the village. Rhett got a room at the local inn, and they all slept...

They woke early that morning. Cries of death echoed in the morning sky, and Rhett immediately realised what was happening; the village had been invaded.

Tall buildings lay in giant black heaps of rubble, small merchant stands collapsed on the ground. The Elves were attacking fiercly. Rotting carcasses lay disarrayed on the ground before them, with numerous arrows jabbed into their chests.

And the ogre; the ogre that had attacked Rhett. It was there looming over him, with several Elves at his back.

Inventory:

Steel Claymore
125 Florins
Torch
« Last Edit: December 13, 2004, 10:53:09 am by Bjorn »
If you see someone going around talking about their \'+1 silk underpants\', you would take it as a joke at first and later wonder about their mental status
- ZpTyZ

Kwip

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2004, 07:22:36 pm »
OOC : I had Hilloc try to grab her arm to keep her from running it was not meant as an attack, but I guess it was misinterpreted, ohh well. : OCC

\"So the elves were behind the whole thing\" mentioned quickly as he ducked behind a crate as the ogre swung his mace.

Hilloc, taking the opening the orgre had given, kicked the ogre in the midsection while the ogre was rising his weapon.  

Rhett burdened with Joshua ran towards an abandoned house but was ambushed by elves that were sacking the house.  One took Joshua with a lightning speed, while another smashed Rhett\'s head.

....Darkness, death, Joshua?, Popuri?, Hilloc?, the end?, \"no .... not yet\"

Inventory:

Steel Claymore
125 Florins
Torch
« Last Edit: December 13, 2004, 07:50:07 pm by Kwip »
Lurking in that space between -             \The\____
 trying to see what is off both ends -        -----\Mad\_____
  but the confusion and chaos looks so fun -     ------\Bard\
   that I must now jump down twixt them both and dance the dance

Chestar

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2004, 07:33:11 pm »
Dropping the Torch, Rhett ran with Joshua and Hilloc back into the inn where the only surviving beings in the inn were the inn owner and his wife. Rhett asked them to watch Joshua for him as he protected them from the outside menace.

Rhett turned to go towards the door when he heard Hilloc shout from the back room where the inn owner lived.
\"Wait, Rhett!,\" shouted his lifelong friend.
Rhett turned to see what Hilloc could possible find important enough to interrupt him during this momentum of adrenaline rushing through his veins.

In the back round he found Hilloc buckling on a belt with two longsword, sporting a roundshield and bow across his back. Looking at the walls of the room Rhett saw that there was weapons and armor of all kinds on the wall. He quickly dropped a medium helmet made of mithril onto his head and a similarly made chain body armor perfect fit for him. As if this were expected he thought for a quick second, then he was out the door quickly followed by Hilloc. He charged into the melee of elven breed attacking one of the few still standing houses.

He heard Hilloc shout \"taste death elves!\" while running in the opposite direction. He turned quickly to see Hilloc rush into a group of elves, sending them left and right, and turned to see him self confronted by the ogre, mace above his head, ready to swing.... De ja vu...

Invetory:

Claymore
Well tailored but worn clothes
125 Florins
Mithril medium helmet
Mithril body chain mail
A never ending love and fear for his son\'s protection
« Last Edit: December 13, 2004, 07:34:04 pm by Chestar »
Chestar in the game

*From the moment you are born, you are dying.

http://www.ravenguardguild.tk  or  http://www.ravenguard.50megs.com