Author Topic: Hey  (Read 749 times)

figneutons

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Hey
« on: July 25, 2002, 03:57:56 pm »
Has anyone ever read any of Terry Brooks books before or any DragonLance or Tolkien or Wheel of time or any rreally good fantasy book that you would like to talk about personally i like DragonLance the best especially the DragonLance chronicles. Oppinions anyone.

Silverblade

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
The wheel of time
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2002, 01:17:48 am »
Ive read the first 4 books of the wheel of time. Great work there by Robert Jordan.
Did you know they made a game of it. I bought it, played it for 15 minutes, and havent bothered since. What a let down.
The books are great though. I\'m gonna read the rest of them when I have time.

MagiBountyHunter

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Hmm...
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2002, 09:08:57 am »
I have read all the books you are talking about except i have only read one of the wheel of time books and i loved DragonLance i have read the dragon Chronicles and some other ones. I prolly enjoyed DL better than any of them. :D

Death is only the beginning you dont want to know the rest.:evil:

\"Hunt This\"

OutKast Tha Profet:evil:
Secondary Leader of \"TOB\"
\"The Order of the Blade\"

Death is only the beginning you dont want to know the rest.:evil:
\"Hunt This\"
Secondary Leader of \"TOB\"

Cyonamie

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2002, 08:30:43 pm »
your forums showed that magi is figneutons, cut the crap and someone delete fig

Elentor

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2002, 11:20:27 am »
I love Tolkien. I would fall in passion for him if I\'ve ever met him while he was alive (JJ!)
Have anyone ever read The Silmarillion? In any case, it\'s a book that tells the beginning of Arda, middle-earth and all other places in the world. You guys can also download \"Nightfall\" \"Into the Storm\" or \"Mirror Mirror\" from Blind Guardian, songs that tell about the Silmarillion story (or buy the entire album \"Nightfall in Middle-Earth, which would be even better)  :D

gryvix

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2002, 04:27:32 am »
I read the whole series of Shannara by Terry Brooks and I love it even more then Tolkien wich I only really like is the \"Hobbit\"