Author Topic: Darkhaven  (Read 7153 times)

Teejae

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Darkhaven
« on: February 11, 2005, 03:04:29 pm »
Greetings mortals.

I am Teejae Eripmav, proprietor of the society known as Darkhaven. Iris Osiris leads alongside me. We are vampires of seperate bloodlines, but our unity in leadership is symbolic of our acceptance of all dark kind into our family.

Our aims are simple; we are here to provide refuge and safety to other creatures of the night and demonic humanoids who are unfairly hunted by mortal beings. We pride ourselves on being able to control the animal instincts of our vampire heritage and not giving in to violence, thus why we are able to see the extent of your undue hatred, which makes us seek to protect the innocent ones amongst our kindred. We only feed on willing victims, and never pass on the curse without their agreement... feeding has been mastered so it can be quite a... pleasurable experience for all involved.

We know about the existing bloodline of dark ones existing in Yliakum today. To their leader (she knows who she is) we offer them a place in our society. We know the intricacies of how you perpetuate, and we see that you are weak and in need of us. Join us in our haven and you will be protected by our stronger blood.

((Note that we are a society, not a guild. The only requirement of joining us is that you are cursed in some form. Normal mortals may also join us as the \"Willing\"; that is, you are willing to give your blood for the purpose of sustaining those of us who need it. You will have the same priviledges as any creatures who join us as the Protected.))

Mortals have little to fear from our growing society, but we will protect unfair persecution of those like us and will fight if necessary. For more information about us, you may explore our newly constructed settlement, which will be the basis for our sanctuary. There you may learn about us and know that we do not all exist to cause terror and death to mortals.

Farewell for now, and if anyone likes what they hear... come find us.

http://www.albinomoogie.net/darkhaven

OOC: We\'re an RP society and this is just to let people know that we exist, and if you\'re interested in joining or wish to talk just approach one of us ingame
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 03:31:00 pm by Teejae »

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 03:36:25 pm »
(As Iris Osiris, not Moogie):

Fear not, for we shant encourage public feeding. It is a private, personal experience, one which we understand mortals do not wish to be viewing over a mug of ale in the tavern; a view obviously not shared by the cursed felines. ;)

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005, 03:43:23 pm »
*nods*
Thank you. I believe one Vampire Poser in tavern is enow.

Good luck with this... thingy.
AKA Skald

seperot

• Veteran
  • :G
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2005, 03:47:36 pm »
alright i\'ll play ball rp....

*ahem*

Demon scum, you do not deserve to live in our fair lands cursed as you are. There in no life for ye nigh death by what ever means you foul unworld things require to go into the death realm and not come out. surely all sane people of this land good or evil will see that a cursed existance such as your\'s is not worth living and that you should be purged out of this land.

p.s. is there even going to be vampires in PS or are you just gonna  sulk in a corner and say your gonna suck my blood if i bug you with fangs you stole from some old enki folks home?

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2005, 03:53:47 pm »
OOC: There are already vampires in PS long before we came. Talk to Taser Rander.

IC: You have your concerns, it is understandable. We do not expect mortals to trust us so easily. We will make home in the Death Realm if it suits you; the atmosphere is more suited to us than the brightness of the world above. Although the light from the great Crystal doesn\'t harm us, it can give a bit of a headache now and then.

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2005, 03:59:50 pm »
Originally posted by Moogie
OOC: There are already vampires in PS long before we came. Talk to Taser Rander.
Taser is not a vampire... she is an insane fenkie who thinks she is one because of sharp teeth. Also being drunk or high on catnip doesn\'t make her statements very serious. Not to mention, what kind of vampire would shout that she is one in public place?
*shakes head*
goth kids these days...

So please don\'t ask anyone to think someone is vampire/god/bill gates/pikachu/whatever just because he says so.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 04:04:49 pm by Draklar »
AKA Skald

seperot

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2005, 04:01:18 pm »
nay you cursed so you must be destroyed like all your cursed kind so our races no longer have to worrie about your curse we are safe all your kind must be killed from our lands if we wish to be safe.

ooc: no i mean actuall vampires not just pretending to...going back to sulking in a corner idea....

EDIT: sorry i understand that taser is just an alcoholic so he can live....
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 04:05:44 pm by seperot »

Teejae

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2005, 04:14:11 pm »
I\'ve lived longer than you mortal and unlike my other destructive brethren I am still here and will always remain here. We have no desire to fight but will if the fight is brought to us, until such time we shall live among you. If we meant any harm we would not be so bold with our presence

seperot

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2005, 04:36:33 pm »
Originally posted by Teejae
I\'ve lived longer than you mortal and unlike my other destructive brethren I am still here and will always remain here.

eww thats so lame i dont even wanna rp comeback...

good luck with your guild...club...cult.....thing....

your gonna need it

Altharion

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2005, 04:50:32 pm »
speaking OOC wise i have been here longer then anyone that has replied in this thread  :D

Syzerian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2005, 04:54:34 pm »
For me vampirism is more a burden than a gift and perhaps you also feel my pain?
But from seeing how little control most of these monsters have it will take alot of work to convince me to joining such a group. Do you have control? Are you willing to prove it?
Are you worthy of my allegiance?

OOC: I might join sometime in the future but for now its a no.

Teejae

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2005, 04:58:00 pm »
OOC: I would just to point out that the arrogance in my msgs is just part of my char, not part of me :) It\'s because Teejae is a char thats lived for many ages and suffered many threats of death and persecution but survived. So really the society and him just want to live in peace, and the hint of arrogance comes from still being threatened again after efforts to be peaceful are ignored.

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2005, 05:05:55 pm »
Your company would be much welcomed, Syzerian. I take it you also had a mortal life that no longer exists? Proof will come over time. We live amongst everyone equally and peacefully, but we will not tolerate those with mindless, violent needs to destroy our kind without reason. They compensate for troubled upbringings and lonely, shallow lives... they are the ones who deserve to not exist.

Take time, observe, learn. And if you need us, we are here to give strength over persecution.

Keyaz

(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2005, 07:10:26 pm »
does it matter wether someone is cursed or not?
wether ye be a mortal, or a cursed creature in a cult
as long as you don\'t  incur danger to my friends or family i will let you live in peace.

AendarCallenlasse

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2005, 07:11:25 pm »
speaking OOC wise i have been here longer then anyone that has replied in this thread

Aww title lost.  Sorry.

As far as the guild is concerned....yeah.
I\'d have to agree with Sep with the whole vamp thing.
But it\'s roleplay and if Drak can get money off of n00bs for \"imaginary\" booze then this guy can be a vampire.  :]

Only n00bs don't quote themselves...
<Aendar>...