Author Topic: Darkhaven  (Read 7155 times)

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2005, 07:15:22 pm »
Appears from the corner of the room walking circles around Teejae and Osiris,  examing them and then turns his back to them both

I was born into the \"Darkmane\" bloodline, a clan of vampires called the Ventrue Vampires. We exist in many realms as a dominant force..until this day I knew not of any others existence besides my own in this realm...Unlike my father and his father before him I don\'t take part in our past rituals but rather have taken upon myself of removing the evil presence from this realm...For now I shall accompany you in the Darkhaven family for mine has past been annhilated...Disappears

OOC: This is a wonderful idea to bring into Planeshift, whether you all want to join in or not Vampire RP is alot of fun. I was once known as a NightShade Darkmane of the Ventrue Vampires on Graalonline and it was amazing fun. If you don\'t want to take part thats fine don\'t take part, but don\'t mistake this with a guild for its rather a family that sticks together.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 07:18:20 pm by DepthBlade »

AendarCallenlasse

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2005, 07:25:34 pm »
I think the problem, Depth, is that vampires do not exist in PS.  Yes some may say that it is rp but you must remember this is PS, a completely different universe.  How can someone say that vampires will exist here?

RPing is fine.  But RPing has to adhere to the concepts of the game.  I won\'t rp a minotaur.  Why?  Because there are none in PS.

Only n00bs don't quote themselves...
<Aendar>...

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2005, 07:29:26 pm »
OOC: Aendar there is no problem you guys just don\'t approve so you must find reasons for it not to be good for P.S...This is a RPG a fantasy...Things can exist without you knowing..cultures can exist in the hidden rooms of taverns..just like anything else in the world...

There is no need for your approval or anyone elses so let it be..if you got a beef with a vampire family go ahead and do it in character.

AendarCallenlasse

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2005, 07:39:38 pm »
I have no problem with his guild.  As I said he is welcome to go ahead with it.  What I am saying is that I disapprove of it, because this is an RPG, yes, but this is also a game.  Yo know how I feel about RPing.  I am in no way, shape, or form against it.  I encourage it.  I nurture it like a child.  But as I said there are certain things you can and cannot do in RPing.  If you don\'t believe that then you aren\'t RPing.

And as for that last comment:  I\'ve said this before and I will say it again here.  This is the Guilds Forum.  The Roleplaying Forum is down the hall.  I do not need to do anything in-character as long as it is in this forum.

Only n00bs don't quote themselves...
<Aendar>...

Valbrandr

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2005, 07:42:07 pm »
No I just cant approve of this.  Vampires are not in PS and what do you think this is an imaginary Realm or something where we all roleplay to a certain extent... Ahh wait that is exactly what this is.  Howcome everytime someone comes up with an idea that is out of the box everyone jumps on them.

I like the idea of having Vampires,, it just adds one more aspect to the game.

TheRedMonk

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2005, 07:54:52 pm »
*pulls down his hood and walks up to Iris, closely examining the so-called Vampire. In a quick motion, he grabs Iris hand, takes out his ceremonial knife and makes a small cut on one of her fingers. He then smiles at her and proceeds to examining the blood on his knife.

Hmm...It doesnt...smell any different, but...

*licks the blood of his ceremonial knife and looks around in wonder.

wait...wait...no nothing.

*starts laughing and points at the \"vampires\" with his ceremonial sword

The existence of the vampires is nothing but a myth, created by some drunkard in a tavern somewhere...

*walks away and whispers something in Depthblade\'s ear on the way out
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 07:57:14 pm by TheRedMonk »

Keyaz

(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2005, 09:58:42 pm »
*watches Tybalt walk into the door* :rolleyes:
\"of course, you\'ll always get someone that will go out of their way to put down anything you try to do\"
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 09:59:15 pm by Keyaz »

dragonfire999

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2005, 10:07:29 pm »
Originally posted by Moogie
OOC: There are already vampires in PS long before we came. Talk to Taser Rander.

well lady Mogura, must bring me into the picture?

ah yes, sir Draklar seems a tad dissapointed of my feeding in the tavern, so it is now a private thing

definately a priveledge to get bitten by one of my bloodline... ask Clover

= <3

DeviantArt

Icefalcon

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2005, 10:43:14 pm »
Hmm...It doesnt...smell any different, but...

*licks the blood of his ceremonial knife and looks around in wonder.

*Icefalcon watches Tybalt, slightly amused, but... uncomfortable. Not disgusted, he had seen the Red Monk do some wierd things, but he did not care to watch it any more than he had to*

Ehem, in any case. Good luck with your Society Teejae and Iris.

Slagle

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Arg
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2005, 11:20:13 pm »
Its called roleplay, and I think its a cool idea...If I wasnt already in a guild and scared of Taser beating me up all the time I would join the guild.

dragonfire999

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2005, 11:24:28 pm »
aye, alas...
the Vampires of my bloodline (the Rander Bloodline) came from me, as i was affected by the crystal....
the cyrstal\'s magic gave me the gift.... the gift of blood
i feel as it is a gift that is given, and not forced upon one
though we be a creature of the drak, evil are we not? as i, a vampire, study the school of the crystal arts, and not of the dark!

join your cult i would, but i have a bloodline with a marking already... started beyond before the creation of yours, be we can, allies.... that is the most...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 11:24:52 pm by dragonfire999 »

= <3

DeviantArt

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2005, 12:21:01 am »
Glares at Taser in disgust, an begins to get closer to her
You are a mere childe, and you still don\'t know the ways of our kind...you speak to loudly of your actions and to confidently in your skills..

We only feed to survive, it isn\'t something to smile about..Your bloodline has no credibility, for all we know your just a vanpaen...soon your arrogance will spark a rise in this realm\'s forces and they unite to remove this newly formed haven....I suggest you points to the sewers go live with the rats before you get yourself in a situation you cannot handle..Chuckles Rats might be more to your taste anyway vanpaen!

Keyaz

(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2005, 12:28:17 am »
steps in front of Depthblades path and stands firmly

*sighs* \"those who accuse and ridicule belong to the sewers, even worse, they belong to the rats of the sewers.
every conflict known throughout the history of our realm was  caused by individuals or groups with sheer ignorance for others, you make it sound liek you strive for peace yet you ignite the anger in everyone. think about what your doing before you speak, you are not as pure as you think you are, don\'t go calling others Vanpaen too quickly now\"
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 12:29:11 am by Keyaz »

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2005, 12:34:53 am »
Grabs Demarthl by the throat and casts her aside

You come to defend one who claims existence an creation from a crystal?! You are as much a fool as her...My proof to my words is all but true..she claims her powers from a CRYSTAL!? Any and every vampire knows the origins of our kind perhaps the name \"Caine\"? The Sire\'s Sire!

OOC: Please you two need to go research before you continue RPing this, you really don\'t know what your talking about..Keywords: Vampire terms, \"The Book of Nod\", \"Caine\", Bloodlines, these are words that might aid you in your research.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 12:37:01 am by DepthBlade »

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2005, 12:34:53 am »
Originally posted by dragonfire999
Originally posted by Moogie
OOC: There are already vampires in PS long before we came. Talk to Taser Rander.

well lady Mogura, must bring me into the picture?

ah yes, sir Draklar seems a tad dissapointed of my feeding in the tavern, so it is now a private thing

definately a priveledge to get bitten by one of my bloodline... ask Clover

((I\'m being Iris here, not Mogura :P))

Well you certainly brag about it enough, do you think you\'ll not then come up in conversation? I would have thought it\'s exactly the attention you crave for your esteemed bloodline...

*Pats Depth on the shoulder* Easy there, ventrue. They are neither here nor there to us.

Taser, the self proclaimed leader... and you dare to put your age beyond ours? You put yourself at the center of all attention here, \"ancient\". Ours and the ones holding the pitchforks... joining us would be wise at this time.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 12:38:18 am by Moogie »